Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Do the Clothes I Wear Have an Effect in My Communication with Others? Day 422



I listened to an eqafe interview on assessing ourselves within our daily decisions, one they mentioned and it fits within the topic I am currently writing about within communication, and it is who am I in relation to the clothes I wear and how does it effect me with communication with others? Clothes I have found are a huge contributing factor in the way I experience myself each day and how I will approach others in going to communicate with them, I do notice that I am interested in the way the colors look on me and if I see I look ok then I will experience myself as ok. If I see that something doesn’t suit me, then I will go into an experience of judging myself energetically as I see the feeling within me goes sour. This I have attached to this over all perceived belief within myself that I am not worthy or in some way missing something, and so when I see something I wear that doesn’t please my eye right away, then I will go into this energetic experience of low, validating my belief about myself that I am less then and not as good as those who would look good in such clothing that I am not wearing well. So I am setting myself up within my reality to be doomed so to speak as I am seeking perfection in this instance within the clothes I pick out, but realizing that not all the clothes I try on will suit me and fit properly as the clothes are made for all shapes and sizes. The clothes I wear do not define me as a human being, it is simply just cloth that covers my body for warmth and protection. This may seem quite non-relevant, but within the experiences of myself within the way I feel or judge myself in certain specific clothes is showing there is a problem as I am defining myself not by how I live in each moment, but on what I look like and how I will be perceived. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself based on the way I feel in the clothes energetically as an excitement and/or a depression because of a judgment I made in relation to the picture I saw in the mirror.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself based on the picture I see in the mirror and so accept the energy as who I am within these moments.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to question energy absolutely within me and never question it’s reality and who I am within it and why I am doing this in the way I am as diminishing myself and/or exalting myself about others.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to seek attention from others through positive remarks and compliments I may get within the clothes I wear.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to then fear getting negative remarks from others and feeling the energetics of negative emotions.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define who I am by external people and within as energy reactions to the external, I see and realize that this is disempowering self as I am only in a state of reaction and seeking, rather then directing myself in focus and stability in what is best for all and self.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define myself and how others will treat me based on the clothes I wear.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I am defined and determined within my reality by the way I experience myself in my clothes and so go into future projection scenarios on how others will perceive me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to go into future projections about my clothes and what I am wearing based on how I think others will perceive me and judge me in a negative or positive way based on this.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear being judged in a negative way by others.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to determine myself based on the fears of not being liked and accepted and base my decisions on these fears rather then what makes sense to be done in the moment practically.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I have to look a specific way to be accepted by others.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge others for the way in which they look and perceive them in specific ways without first getting to know them and seeing who they are as a person.

When and as I see I am going into a point of fear and judgment towards myself or others when I am determining what clothes to wear, I stop and breath, and I realize that this will only compromise my effectiveness in communicating with others and so my effectiveness within living in a way that supports me and others because I am not here living within in reality, but distracted by fears and worries based on how others see me.

I commit myself to assess my clothing based on practical factors such as the activity I will be doing as well as the comfort level of myself within it physical.


I commit myself to look within me self honestly and assess who I am within the clothes I chose and I commit to ensure I make the decision based on my own self direction and so I commit myself to stop judging myself and others based on clothes and get to know who the being is and even why they chose the clothes they did.

Join Us:
Desteni I Process Lite - Free Course to Start your Journey to Life
Journey to Life Group - On Facebook
Desteni Wiki - For All Things Desteni Related
Desteni Forum - Share your Self with Other Destonians
Destonian Social Network
Eqafe - Self Perfection Support
Equal Life Foundation - Site

No comments:

Post a Comment