Sunday, April 14, 2013

Day 278 – “F*ck Authority” Character – Yelling at Me -The Shock of a Voice




Check out these blogs for reference to this post:
Day 276 – Intro to the 'F*ck Authority' Character
Day 277 – “F*ck Authority” Character – Being Yelled At

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to get a fright when I hear a high pitched voice in the manner of forceful speaking towards another or myself, and thus within myself go into a restriction and suppression in fear.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to attach the thought of “I am going to be in trouble” when I hear a high pitched voice or scream from another, and thus go into a defense mechanism as tension.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear being in trouble by another and thus resist this yelling.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to go into a defense mechanism when I hear my named spoken in a high pitched voice and immediately allow the fear and tension to possess me with a nauseas feeling within my solar plexus area and want to escape the person yelling.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to go to the person screaming at me or another in apprehension in a point of defense of being harmed and then immediately look in my thoughts to how I cancompete with this person to be able to do battle.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to react and thus go into defense in a point of seeingthis person yelling as a threat to me in separation rather then seeing this person as me in a state of reaction themselves, and realize the point of my own self correction necessary to resolve the conflict within the other as I have realized for myself which is to see that the conflict is not a solution but walking together in a point of understanding and agreement is, and thus show the other if rather then go against.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to go into my mind as blame and believe that this person is wrong and yelling at me for an unfair reason, and thus immediately resist what is being said to me and not direct the point, but go into reaction towards this person.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to get a sense of relief when I see that I am not the one who is being yelled at and thus feel positive within myself because I avoided point of conflict andpotential harm.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use this positive feeling to make myself feel better about myself and not consider the other whom is being yelled at and not go and find a point of support for this person, but rather avoid them because of fear and it not wanting to be me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to avoid situations where high voices are being used because of this fear of shock I experienced as a kid when I was yelled at by adults.

When and as I see that I am going into a point of resistance when I hear yelling, I stop and breath, and realize that the yelling of another is not in anyway able or can effect me unless I allow it to.

When and as I see that I am going into fear of the yelling and going into reaction of suppression and defense, I stop and breath, and I realize that the fear is not real it’s only my mind creating this point of fear of harm and the defense of myself is no solution as this cause conflict with myself and the other, I realize I am here and able to direct the situation into a point of solution for myself and others through realizing the other is me and walking what I would want for myself with the other in a point of understanding and support.

I commit myself to let go of the fear and resistance when the yelling is going on through breathing, and continue to breath as the yelling is going focusing on the point that I do not have to be effected by this. I use my common sense and only approach the other if they are calm and can hear what I am saying, always within a point of equality and support for what is best to solve the conflict or tension.

I commit to not approach another in conflict and instigation, but walk in a point of harmony and understanding through my words and demeanor as being non aggressive through not reacting and care.

I commit myself to push non-reaction by using my breath, and focusing on the point of solution and what the issue is within the reason for the yelling in the first place.

I commit myself to continue to direct the situations where I am able to with conflict and find the solutions that will support stability within the group and my self in what will be best for all.


For Further Support, Please check out Links:
Free Desteni I Process Lite Course for All Ages
Journey to Life Group
Creation's Journey to Life
Earth's Journey to Life
Heaven's Journey to Life
Eqafe Life Products - Self Help
Desteni Site
Desteni Wiki

No comments:

Post a Comment