Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Day 242 – Mean Character – Back Chat Dimension – “They are so Lazy”




For further reference on the mean character, please read these following blogs:
Day 238 – Mean Character – Militant Biatch
Day 239 - Mean Character - Self Commitments
Day 240 – Leadership and the Mean Character
Day 241 – Leadership and the Mean Character – Self Correction to Live

Here looking at my back chat in terms of when this mean character come into play within me, where I will become this person as being mean towards others in my world, and I see it’s created and thus generated through this backchat thoughts of “They are so Lazy”. This is within a point of me not having something be easy and smooth in my world, and thus I have to put extra effort in based on another person not competing there responsibilities. I realize though within this to be determined and moved based on others actions and thus allow myself to be trapped in the mind as blame when I don’t know for facts the reasons for such absentness, I will be determined and enslaved to these needs in myself of having others compare to my work effort and thus going into a immediate blame if it is not complete.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create an anger within me that is exerted out in my words of harshness and abrasiveness towards others when I initially allowed and accepted the backchat thought of others that they are lazy.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to follow and participate in the thought of they are so lazy by accepting the energy as anger and irritation to consume me into blame towards another and a superior stance towards them.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to become angry and irritated at others in my world that I have thought this thought about that they are lazy and immediately compare them to me in what I am doing, and always judge them as not as productive as me in what I am doing and contributing to others in my world.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be blaming others for the effort I put in to my day and thus create more of this anger emotion because I see myself having to work harder then others because in my mind I have defined them as lazy.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to participate in judgments towards others as lazy and not as hard working as me, and thus fuel this anger and irritation when I have made a judgment in a situation that they are indeed being lazy again.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge another as lazy based on images in my mind as screenshots I memorized in where I judge these people as lazy in their day to day.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create screenshots in my mind of moments in timethat are really but illusions and thus determine the physical here in what is going on as a picture in my mind from the past that is based on my perception within a judgment of superiority rather then actually seeing what was really happening in reality.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to become part of the problem and thus create moreconflict and tension within the environment I am in rather then become a support equal to how I would want to be treated, and realize that I can direct the physical into solutions with others if I let go of my judgments of what’s going on which indeed is blinding me from really seeing reality but only what I want to see to feed my self interest in being superior over others.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to become blinded to reality based on accepting this thought of backchat as ‘they are so lazy’ where I use it to my advantage to be seen as more capable then the other and try to prove this through a point of me vs. them.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to become vengeful towards others based on believing that I am justified due to the backchat thoughts in my mind that I allow to direct me and thus act on them by being spiteful towards others and mean within my way of acting with them.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be directed by my self interest in really trying to be seen as more then others and use the backchat thoughts as ‘they are so lazy’ to justify my actions of abuse and meanness towards them so I can feel empowered and special cause in my mind I have made me right and them wrong.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create a polarity within my reality and in my mind as me vs them and thus allow these back chat thoughts as ‘they are lazy’ to direct me into behaving in a way to create this scenario where I win and others lose.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from others and the solution to this life and living in this world of being equal and one and treating others in this way, to create a communion with others and opportunity for solutions in cooperation and support for and by all.

Self Commitment Statements to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment