Friday, August 24, 2012

Day 111 – Hopeless Character





Looking at the personality I go into that, “it is hopeless”, and thus within accepting this point of separation with myself and my physical reality, I diminish my ability to do anything to change the point that at the moment is causing resistance. So thus, I stop this point of going into this resistance of hopelessness when I realize that hope is just another point of self interest because thus it stop the point of direction I could be walking to a stand, and keep me stuck in a point of non self movement.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to go into a point of hopelessness with myself because I see that life is too hard and too much, and thus essentially used hopelessness to not have to move myself and find a way to make it work and stabilize myself so thus I can continue with my process of stopping separation with all life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use the hopeless character as a backdoor within myself to be able to not push myself through the resistances that is faced within many points in my process as I’ve accepted myself to be weak, and thus allowed myself to essentially give up. I realize and see that within allowing back doors I will essentially allow myself to fall when it is convenient as I am not wiling myself enough to push through all resistances that arise which I understand I must do in all cases if I am to be trusted with and as life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to go into hopelessness when I find points in my process that are challenging and thus I face resistance within it as I realize that to walk the change of myself is to go against all the points that I am use to and always been comfortable with so thus it’s an obvious and understood knowing that these challenges will come, thus I realize I must stop the point of hopelessness and use my common sense and self will to push through the challenges and stand.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have the memory of me within a state of depression and heaviness where in I could not move myself because I had found that no matter what I did, I would always fail in the task I was doing, and within this give up and give in as I found that this point that was not working seemed impossible. I realize that within the task I from the beginning allowed myself to accept the point of hopelessness as I found the task too big and thus judged it as impossible, instead of realizing and walking that anything can be done in small achievable steps and thus instead of looking at the whole picture look within steps that are achievable and thus will accumulate to success.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to accept memories within myself of giving up and seeing something as hopeless, influence me here where in I must calculate the task at hand within achievable mathematical steps that will accumulate to a achievable outcome, thus I walk here within physical reality to see the context and parts of what I am walking, and thus take each part day by day until eventually it will be done.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe a task that I am doing is impossible because it is too big, when I realize and understand to achieve any point within what is in front of me in terms of using common sense assessment and self will in manageable steps that will eventually accumulate my success.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to form a heaviness within my physical body when I go into this point of hopelessness and where it seems that everything is falling apart and I will never be able to get out of what I am trying to do thus I realize to stop this is to don’t accept the heaviness and when I see that I am going into this heaviness, push through it by stopping all thoughts and desires to give up to hopelessness and find small ways to help walk the process that must be walked to complete the tasks I have in front of me that are my responsibilities.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to go into fear and thus fuel the hopeless character where in I go into the illusion of fear, as in that all will be in upheaval and there is no way I will be able to do what I have set out for me to do because I can’t walk through fear it’s too much, and I am too small to be able to walk through something so powerful. Realizing and seeing that fear is part of my illusion of the mind where in I make it powerful by believing that it has more power then me, but I see that all it takes is to stand up to the fear and walk through it unconditionally, allowing myself to see and know that there is no purpose to fear as it is not reality and does not determine who I can be if I will myself to be it in each moment, I decide.

I commit myself to stop all thoughts, ideas, and pictures that come up within the mind of it’s too much and it’s too hard, and thus push through all points that are resistances and essentially seem like it’s hopeless to walk through and achieve.

I commit myself to let go of this hopeless character where in I face resistances and task that are ‘big’ in scale and thus use my breath as stability to walk through the points in common sense and achievable goals working towards the end result.

I commit myself to stop all backdoors with the hopeless character of giving up on my self and thus using this character to do so with, and push through all resistance that come up as this is life and this is what must be done, to stand up no matter what is here.

I commit myself to let go of all memories that come up in relation to the hopelessness character where in I walk through the memory through writing and find the points that are still causing me to fall, and walk through them in living application to not be directed by the mind as memories.

I commit myself to walk all resistances within a step by step breath by breath accumulation effect where in I take on small achievable points and walk the process within parts instead of taking on the whole, and thus giving myself the back door to fall, as obviously that is not going to be possible to do something in one go, so point by point is what I walk and stop the point of too muchness to give into hopelessness and fall in my process, which is not necessary.

I commit myself to stop all points within the physical mind as heaviness for instance in my body when the hopelessness character is activated, thus I breath and push through, and walk the physical resistance to train myself to stop the mind and walk within the physical here in reality in physical movement and action.

I commit myself to stop the fears that are generated within the hopeless character, and thus push through the fears that arise, and focus on the physical, what can I do to help support myself and the situation I am walking and use common sense to get to solutions


For Further Support, Please check out Links:

Journey to Life Group
Creation's Journey to Life
Earth's Journey to Life
Heaven's Journey to LIfe
Eqafe Life Products - Self Help
Desteni Site
Desteni Wiki



hopeless, i am hopeless, i feel so bad, too much, huge undertaking, tasks, difficulty, hard, character, act, fear, desteni, equal life, 2012, eqafe, journey to life

No comments:

Post a Comment