Saturday, August 4, 2012

Day 98- Judgment is Stupid




I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use judgment as a form of self sabotage because I don’t like myself and am not happy with the way I am within my physical body.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge my physical human body into a point of separation and division that I have created based on the fact that I want more, I want to be better, and thus I want my desires of being perfect to manifest for me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire to be perfect within my physical body as an idea when I am being ignorant to the fact that my human physical body supports and assists me unconditionally each time I take a breath and thus never once complained, fucked around, or did anything to the detriment of me as life as it is standing as the principle of who it is as life, and thus I realize and see that I am creating these ideas within my mind that I need to be better and be more because I have accepted and allowed my self to compare to others physical and thus am the creator of my own ailments and diseases as I am not living in ‘ease’ with the physical as I am in conflict with it as others as judgment and comparison.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge my physical body as not good enough in comparison with other bodies that I see are more skinny and fit and thus have prettier features, and within this go into displeasure of my physical body because I am not seeing myself as equal to the others as I am only looking at pictures and thus within this fucking myself because I realize and see that I am not just pictures but all life that exist, and I am the one who is creating the separation as I am the one judging.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be within ignorance towards my physical body based on the fact that I am desiring more, not taking into consideration what my body doing within keeping me alive, and I just push it and judge it because I accept and allow these desires to be more then life itself, which is the epitome of stupidity.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge my physical body as not good enough and that I need to be more based on the fact that I want to be more then others physical and within this create unnecessary competition within myself because what is being created within me is separation, due to me not being a person who accepts who I am and is grateful for the life that I am given through my human physical body.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use ignorance as a form of self interest so I can feed my desires and accept myself to be judgmental of others so I can eventually feel good about myself because there will be a point where I am ‘more’ then another and thus only live for this feeling of being more. Within this I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use desires and judgments for my own self interest because I am desiring even for a brief moment to be more then others through comparison and thus here feeding the addiction to be more as a perfect polarity play out to feed my ego, which is feeding my mind.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use my own self interest as desiring to get good feelings through winning, when in comparison with another and thus can get the little high that is created when this is reached.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself here from life as the physical in ignorance of the millions upon millions of unconditional acts alone that the physical human body walks through each day in full awareness in directive principle to keep me alive where in I have the opportunity to birth myself as life as the physical human body one and equal. I realize that this opportunity will only come once in life and thus to accept and allow myself to go into judgment towards another or any point of life for that matter is stupid in the sense that I am ruining my opportunity to be life and for what, a feeling, a moment of energy surge, a picture, a desire? I realize that to judge life is a stupid act as it is squandering the opportunity I have of life and for all life to live here in this physical within our physical bodies as our physical bodies in harmony and equality so that we can create a world here that is best for all.


I commit myself to stop the judgment of myself and accept who I am as one and equal with life giving myself the opportunity to realize that its not about judging what I am doing as a personal ‘attack’ but to realize that it is a point that needs correction and thus walk the correction to what ever has formed the living that is not in equilibrium with equality and oneness with the environment I am in and simply walk the correction in common sense and awareness of all life as myself.

I commit myself to stop the judgments of my human physical body as I realize that all bodies are physical life and thus this is who I am as life, we are all one and thus there are multi-dimensions at work and nothing can be judged on face value, but should always be looked at in it’s totality and from that point of full responsibility, the point can be corrected within self trust of considering all involved equal to oneself, which I see and realize is the natural flow of correction as life.

I commit myself to stop the idea in my mind to be perfect and thus live self perfection within who I am as a being equal and one with the life around me to create an environment that support all, and thus eventually will support all the world, as the example of self perfection for all who walk this will be a beacon for those who can hear and see to thus learn from and walk as well, so I commit to stop this idea of self perfection and walk livingself perfection not only for me, but for all life.

I commit myself to stop this point of comparison and thus then going into the polarity of pleasure/displeasure with others around me as I realize this is absolute deliberate separation and causing the inner conflict within myself as I am responsible for who I am within and without, thus I commit to make the decision each and every thought, feeling/emotion, or reaction that come up to stop this point of separation and walk the correction as self in self honesty in physical application to support what is best for all.

I commit myself to stop the point of ignorance where I am holding onto the ‘hope’ that I can be better as I realize hope is not real nor this idea of being better is real, thus I stop the ignorance of my beingness and walk in equality with others and thus also with myself in acceptance and appreciation for the life I am able to live and gain the opportunity to really be real and give freedom to self as all life as we walk thus process to self correction.

I commit myself to stop defining life by pictures and thus walk within and as real reality here as the physical in the self realization that I am one and equal with all here and that all life is to be honored and respected as such, as equals.

I commit myself to walk the process of self correction through daily self investigating every judgment I hold of another or reaction that come up, and walk self honesty within self forgiveness, and self corrective writing, so thus I can be who I am here as physical for real as I have walked the walk from my mind reality as judgments to the self real-i-zation of me as the physical here as breath and I move when I decide. 

For Further Support, Please check out Links:

Journey to Life Group
Creation's Journey to Life
Earth's Journey to Life
Heaven's Journey to LIfe
Eqafe Life Products - Self Help
Desteni Site
Desteni Wiki



Artwork By: Kelly Posey

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/KellyPosey
Journey to Life Blog: http://humanitysjourneytolife.blogspot.com/
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/KellyPosey

1 comment: