Monday, August 6, 2012

Day 99 – It’s Always About ME





I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to make everything about me and how I am feeling.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not considered and/or recognize that there is countless other beings in this world beside myself and thus I am not the only point of consideration within and as my living.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to within self interest seek my own feelings and my own desires to be validated and fulfilled by only caring about how I am feeling, how I am getting along, and what I am going to get out of the points I go in to.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to trust feelings and emotions in where I make these my god and thus seek out the positive feeling within myself as I am accepted and allowing the negative to direct me through giving these emotions and feelings power over me and thus seeking to fulfill a feeling which is separating myself from life as living life is not a feeling but a living here equal and one with all physically here.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use this point of is all about ME to validate the abuse and ignorance I have placed on many by using blame and pointing fingers to take responsibility away from me, but realizing within self honesty I am responsible for who I am within myself and that no other person is responsible for the way I am existing as.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire others to give me answers when I do not go and give answer to others.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to seek answers instead of living my words and becoming the solution as myself stopping the point of desire to be shown and thus walk the solution within common sense as me, and thus ask for help if it is needed, but not expect the help automatically.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not give as I would like to receive and make all points about me and what I am not getting, what I did not receive, what I gave, and thus only make the point about my own self interest instead of equal giving as I would like to be given.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from others due to trusting emotions as depression and feeling shitty, and thus move through these emotions and walk the physical as I realize is the solution as the mind will manipulate to have me give in to the emotions and thus I will miss life here as myself within the living day to day.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to trust emotions and feelings over myself here as breath as the physical living of myself with all others in reality.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to go into the ‘it’s always about me’ even though I realize the consequence of this action is driving half the world to be disregarded and unsupported based on the fact that I/we as humanity are only looking out for ME and thus missing the reality that is here, a world that needs help.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to only look at the self-interest of myself and allow a world that is suffering.

I commit myself to walk the path of equalizing myself with this physical reality where in thus I only live from a starting point of equal consideration with all in my world and reality and thus always walk the path that is best for all.

I commit myself to walk the path to consideration of all life by supporting and putting all my efforts in to manifesting a world that is best for all through participating and pushing the equal money system and the principles in living of do unto another what you would want done to you.

I commit myself to stop feelings and emotions from directing me and thus stop them from having power over me by not participating in them and letting them go as I realize they only cause diminishment and me to go into the same time loops of an up and down emotional cycle, I commit to walk breath and physical living and stop my mind as energy.

I commit myself to stop the ignorance and blame onto others that I assume within wanting myself validated and my interest me, and thus take responsibility for who I am and have become and walk the path to change to thus be able to stand as equals with life and stop the abuse through self interest.

I commit myself to stand with self-sufficiency and thus be able to stand on my own and also be able to take advice and help from others in self-honesty, thus stop the abuse of getting and not giving.

I commit myself to give, as I would like to receive.

I commit myself to walk self-trust through living this as myself and thus practicing it until I am here as it.

I commit myself to walk the solution here as equality and oneness as a principle in living within and as myself until it is done. 



For Further Support, Please check out Links:

Journey to Life Group
Creation's Journey to Life
Earth's Journey to Life
Heaven's Journey to LIfe
Eqafe Life Products - Self Help
Desteni Site
Desteni Wiki




ME, I love me, ignoring abuse, selfish living, feelings, emotions, psychology, blame you, it's your fault, my world, equality, desteni, equal life, eqafe, 2012, journey to life, gabrielle goodrow, human machine, it's all about me, 

No comments:

Post a Comment