Sunday, August 26, 2012

Day 112 – Never Forget





Within this statement, we have used this point of ‘never forget’ within the context of never forgetting a particular heinous action done by one group of humans onto another, killing, maiming, harming, brutalizing, raping, and this can be seen with all actions against life, but this is only seen within published killings such as 9/11 world tower killings or events such as the holocaust, but this is being done over and over everyday within every place in this world. We use these words ‘never forget’ as a remembrance but in fact it’s a remembrance to seek revenge, we will never forget who attacked us, so thus we can keep fresh in our minds, the death, destruction, and dysfunction of a society that is driven to hate each other and so we can get our revenge to do the same. But this cause absolute dysfunction and devolution in this world because we never go to the origins and source of how and why this hate and abuse emerged in the first place to make the human annihilate against each other and all life that exist.  Money in this world not given to all equally and allowed all life to be supported  as life as one within all is the cause to the hell that is here, because oneness and equality of ALL life is not honored and respected within all, and thus inequality rule and we can see it everywhere.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to make money more valued and powerful then life itself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to kill in the name of god but in truth kill in the name of my god as money to have more and take from those that have what I want.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create a fictious being in the sky to blame for my actions or inactions in the atrocities that have been brought on to life by the human in the name of money as our god.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself take from another what is not mine as I have already have and thus want more then y fair share and so I abuse, kill, and rape in the name of my god as money for the desires I hold to have the most.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to abuse, kill and rape another being in the name of money and having more then what is my fair share as I see myself as more worthy due to the greed of living more luxurious that I presume I deserve.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to kill, abuse, and rape life here in the name of my desires and my wants as I see myself as more worthy then other beings due to who I am and how I have defined myself, and thus created the atrocities that have been brought to humanity over the centuries due to this greed and definition of being more and desiring the best.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that to believe that I am more worthy then another being due to my birth place, my ethnicity, my religious affiliation, or any point of definition other then the equal value we all are as life itself, and thus created the annihilation of life as I have separate myself from myself in the greed for more and these definitions I hold as more valuable then other life beings.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define myself as more worthy then another life being due to my ethnicity, culture, religion, or anything other then who I am as life as all are life as this physical existence we all share.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from life and abuse it because I have defined myself as better and thus I deserve more rather then realizing the way to true freedom and prosperity through honoring another within the true value of who I am as life one and equal with all that exist.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to abuse life for the desire for more and kill and annihilate it because I allowed survival to exist instead of realizing we all are here and thus all can LIVE by giving to all what I would want for myself in equality and oneness within all points that exist, this will always equal all in value and give all what is needed to live.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that I am here one and equal with all life as I am physical as all are physical and separated myself as a belief that I am more due to a illusional definition of ‘I am better because…” I have created to justify the abuse and killing that I put on others to fulfill my desires as having more when I realize who I am and understand the equality and oneness of all life is fact as I can put myself in the shoes of the other and see this is real.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire more then my fair share and justify abuse and killing in the name of my desires, instead of realizing I can have all that is needed in this world by giving it to others and thus this will always be given to self because it was shared among all and there is enough because I created it in such a way using common sense and decency.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed to become greedy with what I have and what I want because I believed there wasn’t enough of what is here, realizing that in fact there is enough, I just desired more then my fair share and thus caused the conflict and abuse of others for taking the shares of others instead of giving to all equally as I would want for myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to deny the life in another and thus glorify the life in myself by giving to myself more then my fair share and thus taking from those who don’t have enough.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed to deny the life in myself in equality and oneness which is eternal life and thus squander this opportunity for life in eternal enjoyment because I didn’t not want to give up the god as money for all to have as I would want for myself.

Self Commitment Statements to Follow.


For Further Support, Please check out Links:

Journey to Life Group
Creation's Journey to Life
Earth's Journey to Life
Heaven's Journey to LIfe
Eqafe Life Products - Self Help
Desteni Site
Desteni Wiki



death, destruction, never forget, 9/11, holocaust, crimes against humanity, war, end of earth, end of life, dysfunction, society, desteni, eqafe, journey to life, iraq, afghanistan, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment