Monday, August 20, 2012

Day 108 – Anger at Myself





I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to get angry with myself when I give into the mind as getting a quick fix within an energy rush, and compromise myself standing by giving into the mind as energy. I realize and understand that when I give into the mind, it’s a point to walk through in writing and self correction, and stop the anger as the anger is just furthering me into the mind and separating myself from the solution as myself through the writing and self forgiveness and living the change as becoming equal with myself and stopping the reactions such as anger.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to instead of taking the practical point of realizing that I am going into a pattern, and thus stopping the pattern through self application, I use anger as a point of release and within this react to others in anger or blame based on what I didn’t take responsibility for myself, to stop the reactions and walk the correction in the physical.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to put expectations on myself where in I am expecting an outcome, and thus when I don’t fulfill this expected desired outcome I go into anger at myself. This I realize is not being practical or self honest as I cannot expect a certain outcome to manifest as the future is not predictable and thus I am here, and I work with what is here.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not push myself within self discipline in making sure that I do not submit to feelings and emotions as I know where this is going to lead, into self compromise and unnecessary blame towards another, so thus to correct this point I become more self disciplined and walk the correction I walk in writing.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not give myself a chance to walk through points and correct them in due time, and always expect myself to be perfect each and every time, where in this expectation is absolutely not realistic, which will always cause me to fall and accept the anger that follows at myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to get angry at myself when I don’t reach an expectation I set for myself, and within this, not being self honest where in I realize obviously that the expectation is not able to be met ever, as I am not self perfected in my living, so I can’t expect myself to be this at the moment.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to expect perfection when I have not lived self perfection yet, and thus realize it can’t be an expectation but a living in fact.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to live into expectations.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to become angry at something that is in my mind, and thus react in anger to a point that is unattainable, sabotaging myself and my process because I am in ego with trying to be perfect.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be within the ego in where I am trying to be perfect for others, and in this I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use anger as a coping mechanism to not have to face the fact that I am not taking responsibility for myself and how I am behaving to stop the unrealistic mind illusionary points as I can just be perfect, when I realize I haven’t walked perfection.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create an idea that I am perfect in my mind, and thus live up to that, instead of standing here in reality and living self perfection for real in each breath, the first step I can walk is stopping the anger towards myself for not being perfect.

When and as I go into a point of anger towards myself for a point of giving in to desire or a point of desiring perfection and not meeting this point, I stop and breath, and realize that I can only live self perfection within actually living it and walking the perfection in each moment I am here by pushing self discipline and self honesty, when and as I do fall, I pick myself back up, continue to walk, and re-walk the point through writing and self application. Also, I stop the anger towards myself as this is not beneficial and only cause separation within me, I realize I have to walk through the points within stability and self acceptance as I am in a process and it will take time to walk through points that have taken equally as long to be created. So I realize it will take time to walk the self perfection of myself in my living, and that anger is not necessary and actually self abusive, so I stop.

I commit myself to stop the point of anger towards myself when I give in to a point of temptation, realizing that I have to walk the point again with more diligence and self investigation to see what it is I am still enslaved by, and push myself to not let myself fall by simply walking through it in stability and self discipline.

I commit myself to stop using anger as a point of release, and also to stop the blame onto others, when I fall or give into temptation, but breath and remain stable.

I commit myself to stop giving into temptations and walk the points through until they are done, and I stand.

I commit myself to stop the expectation of me to be perfect, and thus stop the point of anger when I don’t match my expectation. Thus I commit to stop expectation.

I commit myself to stop the ego as desires of being perfect as an idea in my head, and thus walk with the process here to self perfection in living to be the best being I can be and thus we create a world in the best way we can live by actually practically living it as ourselves. 

Interviews for Support with Anger:


For Further Support, Please check out Links:

Journey to Life Group
Creation's Journey to Life
Earth's Journey to Life
Heaven's Journey to LIfe
Eqafe Life Products - Self Help
Desteni Site
Desteni Wiki

No comments:

Post a Comment