Saturday, August 18, 2012

Day 107 – Missing the Details in Life




What I have done for allot of my life is instead of becoming specific, detailed, and meticulous about what it is I am doing physically, I go into a mind generalization where I will see a point and assess within a moment how I can move forward, within generalizing the steps to get to the outcome. Within this missing the life that is in the details of what it is I am doing, and what this cause is half-assed and incomplete living, where I am not being the most effective being I can be. This rush and cruising through life is due to the fear of missing something better that I could be doing, basically entertainment type activities, that keep me occupied and feeling good.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to within a moment assess the easiest course of action to take, so thus I don’t have to spend too much time on a task or what I am doing, for fear that I will miss out on something that is more fun to participate in.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to go into a rush and thus seek out the easiest course of action which always comes to a missing of the detail and specificity of the life or task I have in front of me, thus I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to instead of living within specificity and detail to the life and environment around me giving myself the best and most optimum opportunity to excel in what I am doing, I go into a rush and miss points by moving too fast, and thus not live to my fullest potential.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to miss myself within the living here where in I am in my mind looking for a good feeling, thus I will rush through the seemingly ‘menial’ task during my day to get to the points where I can have a good feeling through entertaining myself or doing something fun. I realize within this that I am only seeking out feelings when in reality life is suffering and I could be a point of support to help facilitate a better life for all by becoming an effective being by considering all the points in specificity and detail, but instead I go into the mind and trust the mind to give me what I want, if I just submit and generalize and rush through the life that I am walking breath by breath.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to trust my mind within a point of desiring to have good feelings so thus I will submit to the mind as it scans and generalize life to thus be able to categorize and move through all the information to thus be able to process what it needs to do to survive, and thus I am just processing what I have to to survive and thus gain that bit of mind heaven as the good feelings when I finally reach my goal of entertainment.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that the mind is actually within its process absolute in it’s specificity and detail in relation to how it works and thus me as the mind need to be equally as efficient and specific in walking through the mind layers if I want to birth myself as life, I must walk as the mind equal and one in its specificity and detail to transcend it.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to miss walking in specificity and detail in the life that I am living noticing more of what is here as in the insects, the plants, the birds, nature, people, life experiences, and thus walk as a mind in illusion searching only for good feelings as entertainment, being preoccupied in my mind, and thus missing the opportunity to live one and equal with life and explore and expand myself as myself as all life.

When and as I see that I am moving into this mind state of generalization and cruising into a path that is not specific and aware of the life that is here as me, I stop, breath, and slow myself down and start becoming aware of my body physically, moving my toes and fingers, and thus push myself to focus on the specificity and detail in what I am doing even if it is not necessary in that moment, so thus I can train myself to expand my awareness and practice noticing all the life that I have been missing by being in my mind.

I commit myself to stop this point of generalizing tasks and life, and start to practice and push walking the detail and specificity in the tasks I am doing.

I commit myself to slow myself down in living and thus walk as breath in each moment, this to practice becoming more aware of me as my physical and the life around me, noticing all things with more of a magnify glass and thus this will expand my understanding as well.

I commit myself to stop trusting feelings as I realize they are the mind, and thus walk here in my physical body as breath as I live.

I commit myself to walk the path to birthing myself as life, become equal to and one with my mind as my mind is me, and thus expanding and becoming more aware of me as the mind, thus to be able to walk the correction within self honest application as self forgiveness and sort through what I have walked faulty and bring back a world as myself that is best in all ways possible.

I commit myself to walk life within the detail and specificity in it’s wonder and awesomeness as well as within the absolute dedication to walk the correction so life become whole again where all the parts come back to the whole as self. 


Source for Image:
http://chrows25.blogspot.com/2010_10_01_archive.html

Interviews that Help Support with the Importance to walking this process in detail and Specificity: Highly Recommended Series 



For Further Support, Please check out Links:

Journey to Life Group
Creation's Journey to Life
Earth's Journey to Life
Heaven's Journey to LIfe
Eqafe Life Products - Self Help
Desteni Site
Desteni Wiki



missing the details, detailed living, incomplete living, non living, robotic, human machine, easiest living, excel, forgiveness, iron man, human potential, world best for all, equal life, journey to life, changing the world, team life, desteni, 2012,

No comments:

Post a Comment