Thursday, August 2, 2012

Day 97 - I am a Loner





I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to live into this character of being a loner where I avoid becoming intimate with others due to fear of vulnerability as I have formed a mistrust with all others in my world where I do not accept them to be close to me nor me be close to them because of fear of abuse.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear being abused by others because I am locked within the memories of being abused by others within and as my world and thus will not accept myself to become vulnerable as I have formed a mistrust within all.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define myself by the abuse in my past and thus form a mistrust within all life here showing and revealing that I don’t trust myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be an abuser where I abuse life in thought and make it so I am the top in my mind.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire to be on top due to seeing myself on the bottom and thus creating the polarity of top and bottom to exist for me instead of living who I am as equal with all from and as physical life that is here as we breath and live.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe I have to be on top based on this fear of survival as I have defined myself by survival because I am living as memory and thus missing me here, missing life, missing myself in the physical because of fear of abuse.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to fear living and becoming a being who can face all points within who I am because I have not made the decision to stand no matter what and become absolute within my self discipline in where I walk the physical in each breath.

When and as I find myself going to the thoughts of self sabotage as fear, I stop and breath, and thus move me physically within the physical actions I am doing meaning become aware of how I am moving within my physical, and make a decision each and every breath to stop the thoughts, I am not thoughts, thoughts are mind thus not real, I am the physical here so thus to be this I must create myself as this by becoming absolute in my stand and walking self discipline till it is me and I breath here.

I commit myself to walk the point of facing my fears of others where in I do not accept myself to go into this loner character where I avoid the conversation or sharing myself within and as breath and thus I go into the point in self honesty to thus catch all the points that I see that do not allow me to express here and create separation/mistrust.

I commit myself to walk self trust within applying myself within self forgiveness, self honesty, and self correction in action and thus will be able to trust myself with all others and not be defined by reactions or internal conversations as I have the points able to be walked through the application of the tools to self freedom.

I commit myself to walk self trust by getting to know myself, who I am within myself, and thus stopping the thoughts and reactions with others and breathing to become stable within my living.

I commit myself to stop polarities within equalizing myself within my day to day living by stopping the thoughts and reactions to thus be able to live here in physical reality and walk as stability.

I commit to walk through my memories and apply self forgiveness to thus be able to walk through all points within what come up in my life so thus I always have a point of stability in which I can move and equalize myself with what is here.

I commit myself to walk within all points until I am here stable able to stand within all points that I will face by creating myself here new in a character that breath and live as physical only living what is best for all in absolute dedication to self here one and equal in self honesty and self corrective measures I realize is me.

For Further Support, Please check out Links:

Journey to Life Group
Creation's Journey to Life
Earth's Journey to Life
Heaven's Journey to LIfe
Eqafe Life Products - Self Help
Desteni Site
Desteni Wiki



mistrust, fear, anger, abuse, i am a loner, mistreated, memory trap, equal life, desteni, 2012, vulnerable, life, self discipline, self trust, self correction in living, internal conversations, self talk, mind chatter,

1 comment: