Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Day 101 - Fear of Abuse - Part 2 - Submission




Artwork By: Matthew Reed - "The Pursuer"

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to submit to fear within a point of trusting feelings of unworthiness where in I believe that I am not in control and thus automatically go into the feeling as diminishment where in I become less then the feeling and allow the fear to direct me to retract into myself and thus suppress my expression in life as I allowed the fear to take over.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to submit to fear and thus allow it to take over and direct me into submission as I accepted a belief that the feeling of being less then and thus unable to move through the fear, I become ‘fearful’ and thus will not stand up.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to trust feelings such as unworthiness as if they are who I am, but I realize that feelings are generated within the mind as they are not here direct as physical reality thus not substantial and thus I understand they are not to be trusted but investigated and let go of so thus I am not influenced by any point other then my own self directive will.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear the abuse of others based on this belief that the feeling of unworthiness and less then is who I am and thus based on memories of giving my power away through comparison and self judgment I have accepted and allowed myself to become a submissive being who allows others to push me around based on the belief that I am not as good as them.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe this feeling of unworthiness because when I was a child I decided based on being made fun of and named called, and thus didn’t have it in me to fight back and stand up for myself, I accepted myself to be less then and thus submitted to others and allowed others to abuse me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not stand up in the face of obvious abuse by others because I learned within childhood that it is easier just to take it and suppress the pain then face the person and stand up to them as I feared conflict and thus the abuse that would come of that.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to make the decision to compare myself with others and thus judge myself as less then those who were not being picked on and named called and thus I defined myself within a polarity play out with the others in a comparison of judgment based on looks as the name calling was based on the way I looked and acted.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hold onto the memories of me being picked on and named called and thus go through life within a polarity play out of less then or greater then within the idea that I am more or less then another based on the way we look and thus constantly compare myself with others due to holding onto this memory as a child that I am less then those who don’t get picked on and thus equated the being picked on to my looks thus fearing those who were ‘better’ looking.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge those as ‘better’ looking as more then me because I equated them to those who where the abusers based on holding onto this memory of the abusers within a context of pictures, and thus feared those who are ‘better’ looking thus more then me because I believed that to be so and thus I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear those who are ‘better’ looking because I feared being abused by them because I saw myself automatically less then them as I have equated myself through pictures and thus self judged myself based on the pictures I saw instead of realizing who I am as life and that pictures is not real as it is ideas generated in the mind, who we are as physical is equal and thus I realize I am the only one who can stop these ideas and thus walk the physical as life as who I am to stop being directed and controlled by this fear of abuse.

I commit myself to let go of feelings and stop participating in them by using my physical breath as a stability point and living withinequality with all my environment until I am not moved by the feeling of unworthiness any longer.

I commit myself to stop submitting to fear of abuse by others by stopping the feelings directing me and facing the fear when it arises in my environment and thus moving my physical to just live and stop reacting to feelings and emotions.

I commit myself to stop trusting feelings by stopping the belief that I am less then others.

I commit myself to stop the memories through walking a mind construct of the fear of others and the childhood memories of being made fun of and called names. (for more information on Mind Constructs see this link- this is a more specific and detailed process of self  forgiveness and self correction)

I commit myself to walk through all points of comparison and self judgment that arises within and as me and thus walk the self forgiveness and self correction to thus stop them from having power over me and stop the abuse to others based on these separation points I am accepting and allowing.

I commit myself to stop the fear of conflict and abuse and stand up for myself as life and what has to be done within bringing this world to a world that support and cares for all.

I commit myself to stop the point of submission and hiding as a form of easement as I realize this is self diminishment and thus I will stay a slave, thus I walk the resistances to stand up and push myself to face my fear and this world as abuse starting within and as myself as I stop the abuse of myself.

I commit myself to stop the judgment and comparison point based on pictures as I realize this is obvious separation and that I am here as self within and as all as all is life.

I commit myself to stop submitting to fear and take my power back through building self trust by facing my fears and walking self honesty, self forgiveness, and self correction through writing and my living.


For Further Support, Please check out Links:

Journey to Life Group
Creation's Journey to Life
Earth's Journey to Life
Heaven's Journey to LIfe
Eqafe Life Products - Self Help
Desteni Site
Desteni Wiki



submitting, submit to abuse, fear reigns, fear overtaking me, i am so afraid, afraid to live, worthless, I am unworthy, lifeless, equality, equal life, desteni, 2012, organic robot, eqafe, journey to life, 

1 comment:

  1. cool Gabrielle - I can relate to this, great support thanx

    ReplyDelete