Monday, August 13, 2012

Day 105- The Mind as the Enemy




I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to see the mind consciousness system as the enemy, and thus that I have to defeat it some how to have it stop it’s control. I realize and see that the mind is not the enemy as this point will continue the separation of myself with the mind as I realize the mind is me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not want to face and take responsibility for the mind as me and thus use blame and this point of separation to not have to walk and face who I have become as the mind, but I realize that this effort is futile and thus will continue the separation of myself and thus give direct power to the mind.

I forgi­ve myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want to push the mind in to the back of my head and suppress it because of the extensiveness that I have accepted and allowed the mind to control and have directive will over me as life.  I realize and see that the mind is a system and thus operate within codes and instructions. I also realize I am the instructor thus giving the direction to take over and control as I have accepted and allowed myself to go into separation to the mind and all the life that is here.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize and see that the mind is within and throughout everything that is here as my human physical body so thus I can not blame the mind as I am actually just blaming myself. I realize this point of blame is useless and only cause self diminishment, so thus I stop the point of blame and walk through the layers to understand myself as the mind and walk the self forgiveness and self correction to stop the mind from having the directive will.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to give my mind the directive will to control and dictate who I am as I have not within myself stood one and equal to the mind, thus within this passive action of not standing up and becoming equal and one to my mind, my mind took the lead and walked the directive will into it’s own survival. I realize and understand that to take directive will as the mind, I must stand equal to the mind, which is standing equal and one to who I am as the mind in separation, and thus correct the patterns that are not aligned with life and thus walk the correction.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to give the word ‘mind’ a negative charge as I see it as the enemy and thus see it within a conflict situation, this conflicting with who I have become and thus missing the opportunity to change myself as the mind and thus stand equal to the mind as it is me, so thus I can change the relationship to be from a polarity to equality.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from the word mind and thus go into a restriction when I hear it in sound, and thus cause a point of conflict that is not necessary as I realize that the mind is here as I am here and thus the only point that is to be focused on is how to become equal and one with the mind so thus I can stand here in equality and oneness and thus direct myself to and as what is best for all.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to resist me as the mind as I see the task in front of me as big, and thus I resist this task as I believe I lack the capacity to walk the mind through and transcend to walk as an equal physical participant here as life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to doubt myself within who I am as the life force within me and what I am capable of doing, I realize to have an expectation of who I should be is to go into separation, as this is not able to be lived up to, so thus I realize I must walk breath by breath and take each point as mind as it come. I stop the self-doubt as this is only is a point of self-sabotage.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to sabotage myself to not have to push myself and walk the layers and complexities of my mind consciousness system, and thus go into a diminishment when I look at the big picture. Thus I realize I must take it piece by piece and not look at it in as a whole as I am not walking the system in one go, but it will be walked piece by piece.

I commit myself to stop the polarity play out of the seeing the mind as the enemy, and thus walk the mind as I realize and see it is me and thus give myself the opportunity to be free and take control back as equal and one to what is here as the physical through walking through the layers of the mind to get here.

I commit myself to take responsibility for all parts of my mind as me and thus walk what has to be walked to correct my living within who I am as myself as my mind, and change to be a being who is trusted and is here as breath directing myself in my living to what is best for all life.

I commit myself to stand as the directive will standing equal and one to the mind as life and re-instruct myself to walk what is best for all and solution that will benefit all life.

I commit myself to stop the point of blame towards my mind as I take responsibility for myself as the mind, and walk the correction into equality and oneness with and as the mind to thus walk the correction with and as the physical within and through my human physical body.

I commit myself to walk the mind within detail as myself as I take responsibility for my actions, words, thoughts, and thus all parts that is the mind, and use the tools as self forgiveness and self correction inliving to change from mind directed to self directed as the physical one and equal with self.

I commit myself to walk the layers of the mind to the physical equal and one to bring about life back to earth through and as myself as all selves as life and what should have always been a world that is best for all and all life is able to be supported and cared for as self would like to be cared for and supported.


For Further Support, Please check out Links:

Journey to Life Group
Creation's Journey to Life
Earth's Journey to Life
Heaven's Journey to LIfe
Eqafe Life Products - Self Help
Desteni Site
Desteni Wiki


Featured Artist:

Marlen Vargas Del Razo

Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/marlen.delrazo
Journey to Life Blog -  http://marlenvargasdelrazo.wordpress.com/
Youtube - http://www.youtube.com/MarlenLife
                http://www.youtube.com/MarlenVargasDelRazo



mind control, mind consciousness system, desteni, conscious, subconscious, unconscious, quantum mind, conflict, psychological control, mental manipulation, human machine, what is the mind, are we the mind?, eqafe, enemy, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment