Monday, July 10, 2023

Day 2 Fear of Failure



forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear the failure of my life and fear not being life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire to make it this life and not stand in my own self authority in moments I see I am able to, but give in to the mind temptation such as feeling good for a moment or snacking on things of pleasure, and then go into this fear of failing, when in reality did not stand in my point of self authority by stopping in the moments that the desire or temptation is here.

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to desire to succeed without putting in the physical step by step process it’ll take to stand equal and one to the pattern in real life living, which is daily mathematics of stopping through time, until I stop, and distract myself with fear of failure. 

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to face the understanding that failure is a part of life, and standing up and moving forward to change and stand as the directing point as myself to stop the failure point in real time moments by standing and saying til here no further, I stop. And I live this over and over.

Revenge

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want to seek revenge for me failing and not standing in my own points of transcendence.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want revenge in others whom I blame for my fall and failure, when I see that I walked the fall and thus must reestablish my authority in myself, and thus change the outcome for myself and the other in a way that will be supportive and best for both.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use the idea of failing as a means to hide behind where I really am resisting doing the actual steps to stop a pattern of behavior of harm, and thus fall and fail inevitably due to self defeat and laziness.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed laziness to exist within me, and not stand in the face of the minds desire to give in and give up, and fail in pity for not standing and stopping.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to give up, and not push through when I am able to.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself for failing and falling in supporting myself to stop a pattern that is not beneficial to my life and living.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want to seek revenge of those I deem put me in these ways of living, instead of living the change in self honesty that I walked and lived this myself. I am the creator.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to abdicate my responsibility of standing and stopping my mind demons and desires, and blame it on something outside myself.

I commit myself to stop the thoughts of revenge, and stand in the others shoes so I can direct myself in a way that will benefit life and living in what is best.

I commit myself to accept failure as a part of this life process and get up every time, until I stand as the equal authority of the pattern.

I commit myself to walk in sounding self forgiveness the thought patterns of these patterns of revenge and failure, to stand when these patterns come again.

I commit myself to get back up, each fall knowing I can and will myself to find eventual peace as this is what is best for myself and so all.
 
For more on the tools of self perfection and change, check out:

No comments:

Post a Comment