Monday, July 10, 2023

Day 5 - Abomination as a human




I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to become a human that has disrespected and made degusting the life i was given as a gift from life itself, which i see, realize, and understand resides within all here as the physical.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to use my physical body and living substance in a way to help defile and deform the gift of life as the physical within the equality equation of common sense one plus one equals two. 1+1+2.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to seek pleasure and glorification of who i believe myself to be in my mind based on the feelings i am generating from thinking about who i think i am as a portal/god type being, instead of breathing in these moments and finding the will to stop my desires, and get into the common sense of the matter that if life is still not being cared for on all levels, as starvation, war, poverty, and my own self insecurities are still rampant.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to be two faced as the split i have accepted and allowed myself to become, one in my mind in desires/fears, and one in the physical as my physical body in a way in chaos not realize through abdication of responsibility what is real.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to not stick to the equality equation as accumulated living steps to the commitments and agreements i set out to live, but instead desired self glorification and pleasure where i am the king/queen, regardless of the state of myself as this world and my life, which is not what is best.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to not hold the entire ecosystem of life within me, but the mind's desires, wants, and ideas which when measured with the ecosystem of the natural/physical world i live in, doesn't equate to be balanced.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to desire the fruits of this life, without standing in the principle of the physics of the living flesh, which is one plus one equals two, and thus create an abomination of a human being, as life is not able to stand within what is best as the best is tainted with evil, equal live backwards, not balanced.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to follow others due to lack of effort in walking the equality equation of one plus one equals two, but instead desire others to walk for me, and me follow which causes a lack of accountability and responsibility to the direction my life will go as it's now in chaotic flow, rather then what i can do to the best of my ability and will, which is to walk within directive principle as my living word/action and forgive myself when i am seeing this is necessary as well as live the corrective action to stop the evil and abnodation of human being i have become to one that births life from the physical and gives back to myself the breathe of life as me here balanced as my thought, word, and living action.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to go into a belief that i am a good person or i am an evil person, and within that polarity separate myself from the mechnaism which is my physical breathe by breathe living in a way that will support others as has supported me.

I commit myself to stop the experiences of lostness and shame to direct in each moment I am given to support others and myself to see that life is able to be free within the principles lived that is best for all.

I commit myself to stand in the shame of what has happened to show and let others see that not standing in one’s self honesty and self responsibility to be a human being with integrity through the equality equation, you lose a great sense of self understanding and self awareness, and it’s not worth it. 

I commit myself to help myself out of the shame and holes of doubt and fear I have created for myself to again stand and do my best to live in a way that is best for all.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment