Monday, July 10, 2023

Day 3 - anger and blame


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to become angry when life doesn’t go to plan.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to become angry at others when life doesn’t go to plan.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to become angry at others in my life and not let go and move on to stand in a way where I can find a way that is best for me in a way of changing my starting point, and find the will to not blame but support in what’s best.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blame others for the pain and hurt I am experiencing in moments of regret.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not take self responsibility for the actions I did and in this get up after the falls and keep willing myself to do better/best. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to abdicate responsibility to others, where I give my ability to respond in the fate of what may be, and thus allow mind systems such as anger and blame creep in and cause more consequences then if I stood in that moment and directed myself in what is best for all as I’d like for myself.

I forgive myself to accept and allow myself to hold on to anger and resentment toward others, instead of letting go of the energy as anger and resentment to putting myself in the others shoes and finding a way forward that is best for both.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blame others when in reality, I see I am equally responsible as I lived into temptations and did not stand in a way that supports life.

I commit myself to let go of the past, and move forward from here.

I commit myself to let go anger and breathe when it comes up.

I commit myself to breathe when others are in anger and see if and where I can help resolve the issues or let it go.

I commit myself to stop blame and take responsibility for my actions, to do my best to rectify what has been created, and find a way to create something better.

I commit myself to stop resentment of others, let that go, and find a way to live better within my day to day life, take each new day and moment fresh and with the ability to respond in a better way.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment