Monday, July 10, 2023

Day 4 - love and desire




 
 I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire to be loved by another and create a belief that this makes a happy/good life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to  desire someone to give me the compliments and loving embrace and within this fall and love into points that cause self consequences that create the opposite as the polarity balances it self out to hate, and within that go back into the desire to be loved.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to love others and in this seek a return on my investment.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not give as I’d like to receive, and in this create a lack I myself where I fill it with energy as the love experience instead of walking and living in common sense.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed to live for the love energy and become misguided and confused when it stops or no longer is here.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not redefine love and in this find a definition that creates an outcome that is best for all and in this will be best for me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to react in hate when the love energy is taken away as I see, realize, and understand that I am fooling myself as the outplay is the same lack and consequences as I did not stand in the common sense of giving all this as a living experience and not stop until that outcome is the result, but seek self glorification and self interest in gaining energy as it feels good for some moments.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment