Monday, July 25, 2016

21 Day Self Forgiveness Challenge – The Bully – Day 514


Day 1 -

I have had this pain in my head in the back, I looked at it within myself and I saw that it was based on fear, I asked another for some more specific support who is skilled in muscle communication, and she shared that it was in relation to fear of being laughed at or mocked. I have had experience with this in my past and so I know of what this feels like and within me I understand why this fear exists cause I have not as of yet forgiven myself for these moments and forgiven others.

So here I walk the necessary forgiveness to release myself from this fear and thus be able to walk with all walks of life equal and one to myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear being mocked or laughed at because within myself I have related that to have a fatal flaw and thus my survival is at stack in this life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define myself based on my external reality and thus be moved by either a positive drive or negative one such as fear if and when someone acts in a specific way toward me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear the external world such as people because I have accepted and allowed myself to make them more powerful then me and thus allow and accept myself to live and be defined by how I am spoken to, what gestures and movements are made, and how I am treated in any given moment to understand who I am in these moments and thus move myself depending on what is done.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to place value judgments on others in my reality as positive such as that person is ‘nice’ ‘good’ ‘I like’ ‘I love’ ‘they are awesome’ ‘they are so sweet’ if the person sends my way words filled with a message that gives me feelings that are warm and comforting within my body, and so I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be moved and defined by energy movements within me based on what happens around me instead of me directing myself within and as myself and thus within my world.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to place value judgments on negative actions happening in my reality such as I am called names or told within what I do is not good or belittling me and thus become reactive and defensively in blame toward the other for making me feel less then when I see, realize, and understand that this is what I have done to myself by accepting and allowing others to define me within my own self living and my own physical body.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to put my trust of who I am out there onto my reality instead of seeing, realizing, and understanding that this is not how I have to live, I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not take responsibility for my own thoughts, words, and deeds within myself and move myself into my own awareness of what is here within what I have lived, what I have understood, what I have proven to myself, and how I live in principles in support and assistance to a world that is best for all.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed trigger words and energy as fear attached to these trigger words make me fall and react when faced with them instead of realizing and understanding that these words do not define me and thus I do not have to accept them as so.

When and as I see I am reacting to another’s words based on fear of being mocked or laughed at, I stop and breath, and realize I am the one who directs and defines myself, I realize I am here, I have changed and lived change for myself, I have transcended myself into a person I am proud of at this moment, and I am continuing to move myself into my highest potential.

I commit myself to trust that I am able to stand and move into responsibility in the moment the energy comes by a decision and breath.

I commit myself to stand through the storm until the calm and support always with solutions forward.

I commit myself to understand the other throwing words of abuse and realize I am not what is being said as I define myself.

I commit myself to stop abusing myself in my own mind by walking and living the words self acceptance as I stand in stability in my physical body in the principles of what is best for all.

I commit myself to live examples of support and stop all abuse and fighting til here no further.

Self Supportive Material -
http://www.Eqafe.com

Desteni-I-Process Lite Beginner course -
http://www.lite.desteniiprocess.com

Forum support:
http://forum.desteni.org

Desteni Wiki:
http://wiki.destonians.com/Main_Page

Eqafe Facebook Page:
https://www.facebook.com/Eqafe-359136...

7 year journey to life Facebook group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/journ...

DIP Lite on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/DIPLite

Soul - School of Ultimate Living - Create yourself through Words!
http://www.schoolofultimateliving.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment