Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Moving Beyond the Personality - Day 469



For context to this blog, please read my previous blog:
Making the Mind Personal – Day 468

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to make my mind personal and believe that what I am seeing, following as thoughts, believing as true, and reacting to in conflict is who I really am and that nothing is able to be changed because this is just to overwhelming.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that what I am experiencing within and as my mind is too overwhelming to deal with and that I am enslaved and being over taken by it.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I am not able to direct myself within my mind when I have seen, realize, and understood that within my self will I have stopped my mind, energy, thoughts, beliefs, and stood within principles of what is best and life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that the mind is too powerful within it’s systematic way that I can’t foresee what is to happen and what to expect next, when I see, realize, and understand that the tools of self support and self directiveness is always here as breath, principles, and my own self will in which I have proven in time how to stand for myself and stand within life principles.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to exist within the past, present, and future of my mind where I go into thinking about this and that instead of realizing, seeing, and understanding that what is here is not thinking, but living and so within living, I am here and thus am able to empower myself through my own will to live and change in what is best for all through living words and support platforms that move myself into breath by breath living and directing myself in the here moment to solutions that are best.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear losing the ability to think and have the mind to fall back on as I have used it in ways to not face parts of myself that I have denied and suppressed and so letting go of the mind and living as breath, the responsibility of myself is here and living in self honesty is to be proven.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear making a mistake and falling within my self and life living process, and so I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to blame my mind or others within an attempt to thwart my responsibility and consequence of outflows I have created within my life and so perpetuate abuse rather then walking the correction process and supporting life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from the mind and blame it for what is happening as the consequences in my life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not take full responsibility for myself as my living and what I have created and so I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to stand as the correction process here in each moment as I walk in this process through the mind as myself and into a correction process to live life here as breath.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hold onto the mind as a safety net and not move beyond my fears to live here and direct myself as my life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to take my life personal and what happens to me or what doesn’t and go into blame.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from my living word here and create separation and abuse.

I commit myself to take full responsibility of my mind as I move into a slow down correction process of myself as real time application.

I commit myself to live self response-ability in each here moment where I embrace my life and walk it into a correction process each and every moment as it comes.

I commit myself to slow down in moments of patterned behavior such as voice rising or thoughts repeating and do self forgiveness out loud to clear it.

I commit myself to speak correction statements to navigate my living here into a support of what is best for all in my living.

I commit myself to live words into the physical that are supportive for all, consider all involved, and honor the life within all.

I commit myself to see all equally and embrace this as myself within all that I do.

I commit myself to live breath by breath and move the energy back to the earth and walk the correction process that is best for all. 


Check Out these Awesome supportive sites:
Desteni I Process Lite - Free Course to Start your Journey to Life
Journey to Life Group - On Facebook
Desteni Wiki - For All Things Desteni Related
Desteni Forum - Share your Self with Other Walking This Process
Destonian Social Network
Self and Living Store
Eqafe - Self Perfection Support
Equal Life Foundation - Site

No comments:

Post a Comment