Friday, July 31, 2015

Responsibility – Redefining This Word to Live – Day 470



Here let’s look at the definition of the word in the dictionary:

responsibility 
NOUN
the social force that binds you to the courses of action demanded by that force: we must instill a sense of duty in our children every right implies a responsibility; every opportunity, an obligation; every possession, a duty
the proper sphere or extent of your activities: it was his province to take care of himself
a form of trustworthiness; the trait of being answerable to someone for something or being responsible for one's conduct: he holds a position of great responsibility

Looking at the sounding of the word:
Response – Ability
Re-sponge-sensibly

My view of responsibility within myself is based on a sense of accomplishment and status, so when I am given responsibility, I gain an energetic experience of positivity due to the nature of being given something over others, so it’s an ego point. Also, I see it as something I am good at where I can make it happen and trust that I will do my best to get it done. I have a form of empowerment within this word as I live it and it’s based on my experience of perseverance, I will walk step by step and detail by detail to get all the ducks in a row so to speak and all things lined up, though I find I have not yet perfected myself in this point due to the desire playing out that I mentioned of wanting to compete, compare, and gain more then others for status.

So as I lived this recently, I have been abdicating my responsibilities in some areas of my life, where I have not stood within commitments I have made and had to learn through consequence the necessity of standing within responsibility to self and commitments one takes on, and ensuring you do it to the best of your ability.

So walking this word into a living expression of myself breath by breath is also equally walking the living expression of self perfection because if one take self responsibility in each moment and living this to my utmost potential, what results is a being who is able to direct themselves in all reality to correct/solve what is here as problems and always be part of the solution. This creates stability in one’s world and so the world of others, and eventually the world at large, this empowers self and so gives one the ability to have influence in one’s environment as well as the greater world as well. So this is powerful living in a way were you take responsibility of yourself and others more and more in one’s daily living.

Though, there is layers to self responsibility in terms of who and what you can handle within yourself, and this I have realized depends on one’s self honesty, this process is a process indeed and it’s something that requires patience’s and dedication to live to it’s utmost potential as a living word, but it is of course doable and reaps some cool results for sure.

I will continue in my next blog on living the word responsibility.

Interviews to support on Living Responsibility:
Self-Responsibility - Destonian Wiki
Jesus - Responsibility • Desteni 
Blame: Taking Responsibility - Atlanteans - Part 187
Waiting for Life to Happen - Reptilians - Part 346

Check Out these Awesome supportive sites:
Desteni I Process Lite - Free Course to Start your Journey to Life
Journey to Life Group - On Facebook
Desteni Wiki - For All Things Desteni Related
Desteni Forum - Share your Self with Other Walking This Process
Destonian Social Network
Self and Living Store
Eqafe - Self Perfection Support
Equal Life Foundation - Site

No comments:

Post a Comment