Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Giving Up on Others: Clearing the Words – Day 466



So when looking at this point of giving up, I went through some initial writing to open up the point for myself in my earlier blog you can read here, and for this blog, I want to look at some principles to help clarify what it is I am pushing myself to realize and move through within looking at this point of giving up on someone. I would have to say first that I do have a reaction of the fact of giving up on someone as a phrase in itself because within myself, I would not want someone to give up on me. I will clear this now, and redefine it so it’s clear.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to go into a point of fear and resistance when I speak of giving up on someone because of an energetic emotion of sadness come up in relation to the thought of being left alone and not gaining help from others if I needed it.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to attach a memory of being left behind with sadness attached to the phrase of ‘giving up on someone’ and create a dependency to others within the very fact that I desire people to save me instead of me standing as the stability point for myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to see myself as less then what is here as the consequences that are in motion to be faced and so in a way want to resist this point of leaving others behind when this assessment is not clear nor based on facts, but based on emotions such as fear and sadness and so I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be directed by my minds in energy and thoughts instead of practicality here in what is best for all.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realize, and understand that within the statement of giving up on someone it’s based on the assessment of the physical reality, where another is at, and who I am within the moment of decision.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear I will give up on myself and so fear that I will not live to my utmost potential.

When and as I see I am going into a point of fearing that I am not going to be able to stand on a point or move myself based on clarity in self as self direction in what is best, I breath and stop, and realize that I am able to create myself in each moment here and that I am the only person holding myself back, I stand and move.

I commit myself to let go of energy of sadness and fear in relation to giving up on someone as I realize I am here and able to create myself each moment I am here to change and live what is best for all.

I commit myself to see the words giving up on someone in a way where it’s a decision based on reality assessments and that it’s based on what is best for all.

I commit myself to stand within principles of what is best for all when assessing to move on from a person in this process or continue to stand with as I am walking to create myself in my utmost potential and so support all others to do the same.

So when giving up on someone, it’s not based on emotion or feeling, but based on standards as principles I will create and move within that will support what is best for all within the other and myself in the decision I make to walk with a being in this life or let them go to walk separate processes in this life as we continue forward in creating a new system that supports everyone and so creating a new self that supports all parts of self inside and out.

Will continue with the principles I will walk step by step in the process of defining for myself who to walk with and who not in this life.

Thanks for reading.

More to come in the next blogs, thanks for reading.
Giving Up on Myself - Life Review
Giving Up: Self Forgiveness - Atlanteans - Part 164
Giving Up: Introduction - Atlanteans - Part 162

Check Out these Awesome supportive sites:
Desteni I Process Lite - Free Course to Start your Journey to Life
Journey to Life Group - On Facebook
Desteni Wiki - For All Things Desteni Related
Desteni Forum - Share your Self with Other Walking This Process
Destonian Social Network
Self and Living Store
Eqafe - Self Perfection Support
Equal Life Foundation - Site


No comments:

Post a Comment