Sunday, October 14, 2012

Day 153- Good Person Character – Self Corrective Statements





I commit myself to when I see the thought of ‘I am not being accepted by others’, I stop and breath, and realize that when I don’t allow this thought to direct me, I am not creating things out of thin air, instead I walk the physical dimension and continue to interact with the physical world not allowing this thought to direct me. When I find I go into the point of reclusion and tightness of the stomach, I realize I have accepted the thought and thus have to become more diligent in my application of stopping allowing the thoughts to influence me, and remain here as the breath.

I commit myself to stop the point of self victimization within this point of accepting the thought that I am being rejected, and thus stop the point of polarity that I am not as good as the other because they are rejecting me, realizing that these are all mind illusions and self sabotage manipulation to stay within this point of self diminishment. SO thus I stop the point of seeing others in a polarity and see others as physical beings one and equal to me, and walk the application of correction of stopping the separation with others and physical walking the equality of us through living it.

I commit myself to stop the point of comparison with another in so I can stop the point of polarity as by stopping participating in the thought of ‘I am being rejected’ and so walk the approach of having no expectation with others and being comfortable with self, so thus I will not have any motivation with others, but to hang out in equality and be with the person in comfortablity.

I commit myself to stop judging others movements and mannerism within who they are with me and thus be here as myself in whatever happens, practice the point of being here as what is here in full acceptance, and thus directing the point in practical solutions that make sense, stopping the mind dimensions of judgment and self sabotage.

I commit myself to stop assuming how others are thinking, and thus be here no matter what the point is within the other, so thus I am stable and able to support others in stability and clarity, ending the point of dependency on their reactions towards me.

I commit myself to stop the point of self sabotage through not allowing the good person character to become me through this point of not accepting myself and assuming that others are rejecting me, and thus be real here and not be dependent on personality to determine who I will be, but be able to be here in stability as self in my own skin.

I commit myself to stop the point of using characters to be seen as nice/good/liked, and thus walk the point of being real and thus birthing my own self expression in who I really am.

I commit myself to stop the manipulating others through fake faces, and become real here so we as life can be real here and stop existing within the mind as separate faces for separate occasions, be here stable as one face as our real face as equal with the face and body of equality, which is the physical.

I commit myself to walk who I am as real as changing myself in the physical, so thus I stop the point of using fake faces to make it easier for myself, and thus face all of who I am and start to walk the change to equality here in myself. 

Art By: Scott Cook

Check him out here:





For Further Support, Please check out Links:

Journey to Life Group
Creation's Journey to Life
Earth's Journey to Life
Heaven's Journey to LIfe
Eqafe Life Products - Self Help
Desteni Site
Desteni Wiki





#changetheworld, character, #desteni, eqafe, equal money, I am a good person, illusion, lie, mind, not real, personality, phyiscal reality, process, self forgiveness, fear, being liked, needing attention, special backchat, physical reaction, self change, commitment to life, #teamlife

No comments:

Post a Comment