Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Day 44- Stop the BullSh*t

Not stopping myself when I am in the mist of a tense moment in my world, and instead of stopping myself and stabilizing myself with the physical, I go into energy as anger and desire to get the last word in in competition.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to give into anger urges and follow it when I made the decision to not go into the energy.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to allow desire to get my way seen and heard override my self honesty and self trust to walk in what is best for all but instead went into ego and directed in abuse.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to direct myself in abuse and thus direct myself in separation to the other in my world.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to feel good when I exert my energy as anger out onto the other and let her know that I am mad at her.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to react to another's behaviors as if it really effect who I am but within this only be desiring to fulfill my ego and be heard and have the last word.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to be addicted to getting the last word in.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to be addicted to winning and competing.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to be addicted to the energy when I am at the top within getting the last word in.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to miss the breath within these moments of energy addiction accumulation as anger and allow myself to go into separation based on ego.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to go into ego.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to be directed by addiction as energy release and accumulation as winning and competing.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to continue to exist in competition with others in my world when I realize I am only fighting and competing with myself.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting to separate me from the other and see this world in division as me vs. them.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to be directed by energy movement and stand to stop this by walking breath and practicing being here until I am here.

When and as this point to go into anger and competition to get the last word and win essentially, I stop, breath, and stabilize myself before I take another step, and do not speak until I am here....walk away! and don't go into the desire to get the last word and continue the energy just S-T-O-P!

I commit to stopping desire to get the last word in a fight.

I commit to stop energy addiction to anger and competition.

I commit to breath through the energy to get more and walk away until I am here as breath and stabilized one and equal to the physical as me.

I commit to stop fighting with others and fighting with myself.



ego, anger, i hate you, why do we fight, conflict, stress, no trust, equality, equal life, solutions for anger, self help for hate, eqafe, desteni, journey to life, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment