Saturday, May 12, 2012

Day 27 - Me as a Weakling Polar B(F)ear - Part 2

Continuing on about fearing others and my reality and how I have created myself in a way to always sabotage myself as I see myself as weak and thus define others within this polarity of weak/strong causing abuse to others and myself.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to judge myself as weak.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to judge myself as strong.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to judge myself when I do something within a group such as trip or stutter my words go into an extreme point of self judgment that I am so stupid and thus define myself based on this point of living where I was not 'perfect' within presentation in front of others I see that I have to impress.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to believe that I have to impress others to be accepted, and within this I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to judge others and thus not accept them based on my idea that they have to be this idea of perfection I am holding onto in my head.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to judge myself as stupid and less then others if I am not perfect in my presentation in front of others and go into a state of depression because I am seeing myself less then others because I messed up and others didn't.

Within this I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to go into anger towards myself because I messed up my chance to be the strongest and the best within the group due to me tripping or stuttering my words because I have an idea that I have to be perfect in everything I do and if I achieve this I will be the best within the group.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to desire to be the best in the group.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to desire to be seen as the prettiest in the group.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to desire to be seen as the smartest in the group.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to look and desire to be accepted within the group and even better be seen as the best one within the group.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting to abuse others in my backchat to thus diminish them if I feel threatened or if I see myself as inferior due to the picture presentations being stronger then mine and thus go into a suppression around them and be nasty in my thoughts because I am angry that I am not the best.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to be in competition with everyone in my world and thus I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to define life based on energy as ideas of weak/strong.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting to judge myself as well as all life within this idea of perfection through what I look like and how I act in front of others to fit in and be seen as the best.

I forgive myself for allowing an accepting to change my actions deliberately to fit into a group and be seen in the best light I can generate.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to seek others approval.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to not accept myself here and thus constantly be searching for myself in points outside myself realizing that its an infinite cycle to no where because I am looking for something I already am.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to search through separating myself when I realize I am here.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to separate me from life here as the physical.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to sabotage myself due to my addiction to energy, I realize to life here in freedom and peace I have to stop my addiction to energy in all forms and live equal and one with all life here as me stopping all points of separation forevermore.

When and as this point of separating myself within competition and comparison  for me to gain energy to be better, I stop, breath, and speak 'I am one and equal with all'. I stop all thoughts and backchat thoughts of separation and spitefulness towards others, and live here within this reality as breath to find and walk practical solutions. I continually stop all thoughts, words, actions, of trying to be more as well as stopping the suppression of myself through thinking I am less then others. I stop all fear of others and my world and engage in the realization that I am the other one and equal and we are all walking our processes to freedom from mind energy to life here as me.

I commit to stop separating myself into polarities of strong/weak.

I commit to stand here among all and push myself to live and breath in oneness with everyone and equality so my ego can be gone and I can stand here in freedom as life with all as me.

I commit to become aware of who and what I am doing and what and who I am with so thus I can determine the best route to take to create the best outcome for all and push to stop fearing life.

No comments:

Post a Comment