Thursday, May 31, 2012

Day 46- Living for Others

Here will walk the point of me living for others instead of living for and within myself as my human physical body one and equal to all here. I am always looking to please others or make others comfortable and ok, and within myself don't give myself equal consideration where I am ok and properly considered within my living. How can I be living if I don't live for me but for others is the point I will walk in self forgiveness.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to live for others when in my self I don't give me the same consideration and attention because I am not gaining anything from it.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to live only for the attainment of something from doing it, such as the energy of good feelings or praise I will get when completed in satisfaction.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to help another within only attaining a good feeling about myself which is separation because it's being done for something not an expression in equality to the other.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting to live for feelings instead of standing here within the physical and practically supporting as I would want for myself without condition where life is truly free.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting to not give myself the consideration of others and judge myself as tough and ok even though I have not thoroughly consider myself within the point I am walking and just breezed by myself because I am concerned on how others are or if others will be mad, upset with me within what I am doing on my day to day life.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to live for others and not consider myself equal within this living.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to not investigate and slow myself down in my living to really see who I am being with myself only walk what has to be done for others.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to be concerned only on what others think/perceive of me instead of walking here in self trust and living within the physical in equality with all.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to separate myself from others and go into inferiority.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to desire to please others so they will think highly of me and like me.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to live for others instead of living here for myself within and as what is best for all in equality and oneness with all life and walk my practical walk in becoming self perfected in my living and stop looking for an idea of perfection from others opinion/judgment/idea of me.

When and as this point comes up to try and please another and not consider myself, I stop, breath, and become grounded within my physical body through breathing, focusing on the equality of myself one to all and giving myself the equal consideration and care as I would give to another. Stopping all polarities of judgment and comparisons, and stand here as physical beings living and equally walking in the best way possible for all.

I commit myself to take care of self equal and one to how I care for others as I realize the other is me and I am the others thus stand in equality within myself and with all others.

I commit to stop comparison and judgment of myself and stand within the physical and live from physical practical considerations to not have to attain anything but just live and breath and do what is best for all and that includes what is best for me.

1 comment:

  1. Nice Post...Thanks for sharing....

    JayRyan'sBlog was inviting you to be a Guest Post Author..

    Thank you so much.

    -jayryan09-

    ReplyDelete