Thursday, May 3, 2012

Day 18- Are we Eternally Fucked?

I watched this video today about how america is turning into a police state with prisons being set up to round up people to set them up in prison camps to get full control, so 'they' can do what they want. 'They' as the elite have the military to back them up, so within myself I went into a hopelessness feeling, like we are never going to get out of this mess and that humans are eternally fucked. Thus I realized within looking at this depression I was living into that, where I am just prolonging my own self change and self direction to stop these points of irrelevance by wasting time on what if scenarios and seeing as the only way to stop what is going on here is to stop it within myself, and be the change, be able to live the solution so it is real and can be lived by all.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting to separate myself from the government and the elite in this world as if they are the problem and somehow more responsible for what is here then me as I realize I am equally responsible for what is here as I have not done anything to stop the atrocities of this world, and thus within taking responsibility I realize I can change myself to correct this within myself, and stand equal as all to live solutions that is best for all as I see would be best for me as I realize the only way to change what is here is if I as humanity change.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to separate myself from others as life based on my judgments of who they are based on separating myself through and as ideas of class warfare.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting to separate myself from all here based on believing that we are at war with those in power and thus lose my self empowerment by seeing the other as the enemy. I realize and see this is not so as I am the other and thus I have created equal and one to what is here within this world as all others as I see we are one here, thus I see I must take responsibility of myself as everything and stop all points of separation within me so I can stand equal to all in fact and from this point the solution of life as equality and oneness will be walked as this will be our will as it is within myself and I live it as me.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to see this world as a fuck up and thus going into a state of depression based on seeing myself as powerless and that there is nothing to be done to get out of this mess. Within this I realize and see that this is only giving into my mind as fear within the thoughts that I can't change, thus I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to go into fear as a thought that I can't change and it's hopeless for me as is for humanity.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to live within and as the point of hopelessness within the thought that 'humanity is fucked and is going to shit as this world because we can't change there is no way for us, we are too far gone.'

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to accept this thought 'that humanity is fucked and is going to shit as this world because we can't change there is no way for us, we are too far gone' to direct me into stagnation and diminishment as depression and self sabotage based on me accepting and allowing myself to exist as fear by fearing the government and the people in power.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to fear the government and the people in power not realizing that the people in power and government are existing within the same starting point as me as fear, fear to either lose what they have or fear of what is to come, so thus I see and understand to stop this world as fear I must stop it within myself as we are manifesting who we are here and that is fear.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to fear future projections as what is or could happen and waste my time within what if scenarios that don't exist and are not relevant in terms of my process of self change to live equal and one. I realize and see that if I must take into consideration the fact that I have limited time here, and so use this time effectively where I will direct myself with purpose and dedication to walk my process from self sabotage to self stability within and as the process of aligning myself with the physical one and equal to myself as life.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to fear people will hurt me and physically abuse me as I see that within this I again am fearing future projection and others in separation, I can not predict nor is it useful to go into fear of something that may or may not happen, and also separating myself from myself as I see I am one with all, so thus I stop, breath, and focus on living within and as breath and doing what I have to do to align with what is best for all so I can walk this as a solution for the faulty living I see that is here as I realize what is here is me in all forms and facets, I must walk myself as one with life to change it to walk in equality.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting to miss life here as me and thus miss the opportunity for self enjoyment and self expansion with others as I am in fear and thus go into restriction around others based on what I am projecting about what might happen instead of living here and directing myself to what is here and walking it.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting to exist within future projection and thus fear as this is not real as what is real is here within and as breath, so thus I stop fear and future projection and remain here and change myself in what I am able to do and live it.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting depression to exist within me as I went into hopelessness and thus allowed these thoughts of what if scenarios direct me to feel low based on myself believing that these were real.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to allow what if scenarios to direct me and effect me as if they are real, and thus i forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to believe that what if scenarios are real and have influence over what is here, I realize I am my only influence and thus can direct myself in doing what is best for all so thus solutions can be created, I direct me here.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to exist within hope as I realize this is a false sense of escapism to not have to face self here, and thus wallow in hope, where one stay stagnate and not direct self to live the solution, but thus use hope as a point to not have to move.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to use hope as a means to not have to move because I am afraid of what is to come.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting to fear the future as I know fear is not real nor is the future real. I stop this fear and future projection and direct myself to align within the physical to thus walk the solution as equal and one with what is real and what will indeed support what is best for all life.

When and as this point of hope and future projection come up in my world, I don't allow it to direct me as I see that it is not real but my mind wanting to direct me into separation and escapism, I breath and remain here, walking as and with the physical. Focusing on my process or what I am doing in terms of physical movement to thus focus on what is real and stop the mind thoughts as points that do not exist. I stop existing in hope as an escape and remain here facing myself, so thus I have the opportunity to see what I have done in a faulty way and change it so it includes all as I see all is me, and live best for all.

I commit to stop future projections and fear of life, and live here within and as pushing myself to align with the physical as breath.

I commit to stop hope as an escape and thus face myself here, and walk my points of correction as I walk my process out of my mind into what is real here as me as life.



police state, prison camps, american prison camps, elite, illuminati, federal reserve, slaves, are we slaves, class warfare, war, 2012, equality, solutions, desteni, eqafe, journey to life,

No comments:

Post a Comment