Monday, October 8, 2012

Day 149- ‘I am a good person’ Character Self forgiveness - Intro





I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe in the thought that I am a good person.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire to be a good person so I will not get in trouble from elders and thus be seen in a good way.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire to be seen as a good person to have others like me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire to be seen as a person that will always do the right thing so in others mind I will be seen as someone who can be relied on and will be in good standings with them in the future, having them as my ally.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire to be seen as a good person but in my thoughts have backchat about others and dishonorable thoughts.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use the good person persona as a way to manipulate others to do things for me, instead of standing equal to others and supporting, as I would like to be supported.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire to be seen by others as good because I desire to have friends and be seen by others as someone who is nice and easy to be around.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire to liked and seen as a nice and easy going person and so use the good person pesona to have others see me in the positive side as a good, nice and easy going person.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to compromise myself to have people like me and see me as nice by playing into this fake persona as the nice and good person, while within myself I allow backchat of judgments of the other beings.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to compromise myself and be deceptive towards others due to my desire to be liked and seen as acceptable by others.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire to be like and accepted by others because I see myself as only acceptable if others see me as this and accept me, and so will change myself to thus fit into this point.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to change myself based on trying to fit in and be liked by others, and thus living in separation from my own self direction and understanding.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from myself due to desire.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed desire to direct me.

I commit myself to stop this persona as the ‘good person’ personality, and walk the who I am here as my living direction through my self-application and understanding to stand equal with others.

I commit myself to breath through the desire to go into the good character to want to be liked and thus continue to walk my own self-acceptance, by speaking the point within myself and stopping the compromise for others.

I commit myself to stop all points of backchat and investigate and self forgive the points so thus I am not compromised due to my own acceptance but am clear and here with others as equals.

I commit myself to stop the desire to be seen as someone other then who I am and 

No comments:

Post a Comment