Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Day 150 – ‘I am a good person’ Fear Dimension




What I fear when becoming this character as the good person character is that I will not be liked and thus move into this character for others to have reason to like me, this not being genuine because it’s done out of fear of being alone.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to go into the good person character to have others see me as an easy going nice person, so I can be liked.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear not being seen as a good person as I within this will have to face who I am as my backchat and the points that I have kept hidden and secret because I don’t want others as well as myself to really see and understand who I am within it.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear facing the hidden points within me because I see these as difficult points and I desire to have an easy and enjoyable time, and within manipulating others with the good person character, I will be much more likely to experience this.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear facing the hidden part of myself and thus I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use a false front as the good person character to not have to do what is necessary to be done which is face the shit within me and deal with it, and change to support all life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use the good person character to have people like me but within this not know who I am in stability because I am basing myself on others and thus will be moved by others reactions towards me.

I forgive my that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire others to like me so I always have a stable point to be at and be entertained with so thus using the good person character to win friends and be entertained, but within this I loss my self stability as I am compromising myself for my mind as good feelings.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not be unconditional within who I am with others and have a secret agenda to just fit in so I don’t have to feel negative feelings.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have agendas when being with other to have them like me and so use the good person character to get them to like me and thus then I won’t have to feel bad.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear negative feelings and thus become addicted to the good feelings within the mind as is generated when my good person character is accepted and liked.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to compromise myself with the good person character in being in self interest to have my own desires met of feeling good and being entertained, while the world is going to hell and many are suffering, this is created based on the mind I am participating in through the feelings I am creating as real and living into them as if this is who I am, based in my own self happiness while others are suffering.

I commit myself to stop participating in the good character persona for others acceptance and approval so I can be able to walk as a point of stability here in real reality.

I commit myself to stop the fear of being alone and face what is here in whatever point is here, it is not relevant whether I am alone or not as I am never alone as there is countless beings always here, so I stop this point of seeing myself alone and embrace others as myself.

I commit myself to let go of the desire to be entertained with good feelings by letting go of this fake persona, as being a good person, and be real here and direct myself so I can be trusted with others and with myself as I am walking what I am talking.

I commit myself to stop self interest in wanting to be liked and seen as special by others by letting go of the desire to get attention and be more then others, through breathing, stopping the thoughts, and stopping each time the participation in these energy movements arise within.

I commit myself to push the point of being unconditional with myself and with others and stop the self judgment of myself so I can be here for real and accept what is here as it is, changing all points that don’t support life through and as myself first.

For Further Support, Please check out Links:
Journey to Life Group
Creation's Journey to Life
Earth's Journey to Life
Heaven's Journey to LIfe
Eqafe Life Products - Self Help
Desteni Site
Desteni Wiki




change the world, character, desteni, eqafe, equal money, I am a good person, illusion, lie, mind, not real, personality, phyiscal reality, process, self forgiveness, fear, being liked, needing attention, special

No comments:

Post a Comment