Saturday, October 13, 2012

Day 152- “Good Person” Character – Physical Reactions – Self Forgiveness






Here looking at the physical reactions I experience that activate the ‘good person’ character, and so where I will submit to and thus accept myself to align with a certain specific way of being instead of here breathing as myself.




I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to when I am being seen within my mind as not accepted by others in my reality through a thought such as ‘I am being seen as unapproachable based on the way that person addressed me being cold’ I will physically react within my body as a tightness in my stomach and thus recluse myself, and from there in our interactions will see this person as the dominant one.




I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to when my body reacts within a tightness due to an assumed rejection from another as being cold, I will then see this person as more dominant then me and thus fall into a submissive role with them in interactions.




I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to go into a reaction of tightness within my stomach when I have assumed that another has rejected me due to how one approached me as not acceptable in my eyes and thus I follow the thought that ‘I am being seen as unapproachable based on the way that person addressed me as being cold’ and thus activate a polarity of comparison as than go into being inferior based on the assumption that I am not being accepted by this person.




I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to compare myself to another based on how I perceived the other within how they approached me as cold, and thus immediately went into the inferior stance as seeing myself as being rejected and thus less then.




I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to see myself as being rejected by another based on an assumption of their physical body movement and approach in a moment towards me as being cold when in fact I didn't know why they moved in such a way.




I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to thus through this assumption of being rejected and then the reaction of physical tightness in my body as a suppression, immediately go into the activation of the ‘good person’ character as this is the approach I will have on those that I see are not accepting me right away to thus win their acceptance as being good and/or likable.




I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to go into the ‘good person’ character when I find that I am not being accepted and use this character to have more of a chance of being accepted and seen as likable.




I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to manipulate others within this character of being a ‘good person’ so I can be accepted as within myself I have not accepted myself and thus will use this point to gain good feelings if I win the other over with this character activation as the ‘good person’ I will feel better about myself.




I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to compete with others to make myself feel better when I win in this exchange and thus be subject and enslaved to this point of how others will see me and react to me being a person I am not such as this ‘good person’ character.




Self Commitment Statements to follow.



Art Above by: Matti Freeman


Check him out here;




http://matterfreeman.com/


https://www.facebook.com/MattiFreeman







For Further Support, Please check out Links:

Journey to Life Group

Creation's Journey to Life

Earth's Journey to Life

Heaven's Journey to LIfe

Eqafe Life Products - Self Help

Desteni Site

Desteni Wiki







change the world, character, desteni, eqafe, equal money, I am a good person, illusion, lie, mind, not real, personality, phyiscal reality, process, self forgiveness, fear, being liked, needing attention, special backchat, physical reaction

No comments:

Post a Comment