Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Self Correction and Redefining Patience in the Context of Self Interest – Day 451



Blog Related to this Series:
Living the Word Patience - Part 1
Redefining Patience – Impatience: Thought Dimension - Day 450



Here walking the correction process to my last blog of writing on becoming impatience with another in my world and causing consequential outflows of abuse toward my environment instead of standing as a support to get to solutions that are best for all. Thanks for reading. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to follow the thought that ‘she is so spoiled’ and so move within this starting point as the energy that came up as anger in relation to this thought and grab the money from her causing her to react even more.

When and as I see I am moving within an energy reaction and about to physically create consequence with another that is not beneficial, I stop and breath, and realize that the consequences that I will create in reaction is not something I want to continue creating as I realize that this causes suffering onto others and so will cause suffering onto myself.

I commit myself to when I see I am going into an emotional reaction toward another I commit myself let it go and find the point where I can take responsibility and find a solution that will suit everyone.

I commit myself to prevent any abuse I may cause by standing within this commitment and application of stopping my reactions before they move into physical consequences through breathing and doing self forgiveness.

I commit myself to not move myself if I am reacting in any way that is physical as I see, realize, and understand this is deliberate and unacceptable as it cause harm in all it’s outflows.

I commit myself to breath in these moments and move myself physically to a solution oriented action.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to go into the experience of impatience when I justified the thought of ‘she is so spoiled’ and then allowed the anger to overtake me so I could release it again onto my niece based on a blame that she was the cause of it because she ‘is spoiled’.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to move into a point of impatience when I see a thought come up where I can use it to blame another for the experience I am having to not then have to face myself in this moment and stop myself from going into this energy release of justification and blame as the impatient experience came over me and I used it to release my built up frustration that I hadn’t directed onto my niece.

I commit myself to let go of the desire to be right or be heard, and so I commit myself to use patience in the manner of preventing outcomes and outflows that are not supportive for life here.

I commit myself to stand within these moments of energy movements within applying patience where I stand in another shoes and see where I can support to move the point to a solution.
I commit myself to move into a point of stability with my environment by applying patience within what I am doing and so slowing myself down to see more direct what is happening and so can give more of myself to stand as a solution that I see in common sense.

I commit myself to walk the process of standing within a point of self leadership where I practice patience and stand as this point regardless of what my external world is showing me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blame my niece for my own abdication of stopping my own mind as thoughts and energies and create consequence and abuse to her and her world.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blame another for what I was doing myself in that moment of not hearing her out and coming to an agreement as a stable point.

I commit myself to stop blaming others in my world and find where it is that I had reacted through identifying the trigger points and so I commit to walk the process of correction within these moments to take self responsibility and move myself to change in these moments so I am stable and able to direct within an outcome that is best for all.

I commit myself to stop the point of blame onto others and find the fears and desires I am participating within in not actually facing myself and finding where I need to change and correct myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to follow my mind as thoughts instead of who and how I am being in physical reality toward others.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to abuse others in this world instead of stopping the abuse within myself by taking responsibility for my actions and so stopping the consequential outflow I created through following thoughts and acting in reaction based on listening to this thought.

I commit myself to find solutions with others within what can be done practically based on principles of what is best for all.

I commit myself to cross-reference and question my stand within physical reality so I can ensure I am walking what is best for all in self honesty through self introspection rather then directly moving with what is ‘normal’ as the mind pulses as energy and thinking.

I commit myself to walk the process of correction through patiences with myself in allowing myself to walk a process of correction and where and how I am able to move to a more stable point within myself of applying the tools of writing  and correction in my living.


Redefining patience in this context is to find where and how it is that I am reacting and creating an outflow of self interest rather then breathing, becoming my own self directive point of understanding and movement to correction through applying the point of slowing down, becoming aware of my breathing, and self investigating who I am being to then take responsibility for myself and move into solution oriented outflows that will support all as well as myself to be here and be part of life.

Check Out these Awesome and Life Supporting sites:
Desteni I Process Lite - Free Course to Start your Journey to Life
Journey to Life Group - On Facebook
Desteni Wiki - For All Things Desteni Related
Desteni Forum - Share your Self with Other Destonians
Destonian Social Network
Self and Living Store
Eqafe - Self Perfection Support
Equal Life Foundation - Site

No comments:

Post a Comment