Thursday, December 13, 2012

Day 188 – Result of Irresponsible Living – Self Forgiveness





I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to live within desires to not want to work or do anything any longer based on being sick of having to live and make money and survive everyday. I realize I am fortunate compared to others in this world, and realize many are struggling even to continue living each day, real life and death scenarios.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to exist within a system where people are dying everyday and are being abused based on not having any other option in this world because everything is run on money, and money is not fairly given to all equally.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be greedy with money and not wanting to share my money with others in fear of being taken advantage of and being at a lost. I realize, see, and understand this fear is not is unacceptable and unnecessary as I can make an informed decision on what or who I give my money to based on the principle’s I live, and create an equal society were all are given the right to life and living in dignity as the Equal Money system is a living example for this. I realize there is no excuses or blame to the suffering in this world

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not want to give my money away and be greedy with my money based on fear of not being happy and being able to be satisfied in life. Basing my whole life on whether I will be happy and satisfied while so many suffer based on allowing this current world system to exist. I realize my self interest is the result of billions suffering on this planet were resources are hoarded and consumed based on only thinking about ourselves and not considering the oneness of all of us here on this planet.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to give money to charities within a belief that it is going to help solve the problem, realizing that this is only for myself to feel good as well as showing that the existence of charities is already a failure, and the idea and belief that charities are a solution is self dishonest and unacceptable based on the obviousness that it doesn’t solve the root problems of this world and that is human greed.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to lie to myself for my own self interest of desiring to feel good based on greed, so I will hoard what I have and not give to others, and allow others to go without and suffer because I don’t want to share equally with all. I realize that the solution is here within the equal money system and I am a deliberate abuser and problem to life if I don’t stop my self interest and greed, and start implementing and elevating the suffering that is due to my actions of inequality and irresponsibility to life one and equal, where money as the root of life in this current system to live, is not given to all equally.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe based on someone’s life experience or how someone lives, and then go and judge them as deserving or undeserving of an equal share of living rights and decency in this world is a crime against life. I realize I am only denying myself the right to life because how can I receive it if I will not give someone equal to me this right as well, so I based on my inequality and ignorance will go with out as well eventually.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed my ego to engulf me and make me feel and believe that I am more worthy then others based on my money I have, the job I hold, the house I live in, the car I drive, the clothes I wear, the boyfriend/girlfriend by my side, the way I look, and believe that based on what I have I am more deserving or based on how hard I work, I am more deserving to have the right to life and a life of decency then others I judge as not as deserving.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to become a virus to life and what is living in this natural world sucking it dry and not giving an once of care to the destruction, suffering, and death it is causing to the countless living beings in all areas of life from the great to the small on this earth. I realize I am them one and equal, I am doing this too myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that based on intellect which is the memorization of information and knowledge, and storing it as memory and then recalling it and using it to make myself look and feel good in ways of self interest, and then go and judge and degrade the life as the natural world – animals, insects, plants, rocks, soil, grass, that which cooperates one and equal to give us life as less significant and intelligent beings then the human being is insane and makes me insane and ill mentally. I realize this is the case because I have seen the destruction and annihilation the human race has caused on the natural world, and have not proven in fact the superiority of the human race we claim, while all the while we as humanity ignore and deny, all the most basic evidence of real data that is proving otherwise, case and point - viruses. I realize we have created an arrogances within us that has made us so blind to our own stupidity based on believing our minds over the facts of this world. We use information as a point of ego not as life for our own self-glorification, denying the physical world that is here and the future we all can create to be lived as a better world and life for all.

Self commitments to follow.


For Further Support, Please check out Links:

Free Desteni I Process Lite Course for All Ages
Journey to Life Group
Creation's Journey to Life
Earth's Journey to Life
Heaven's Journey to Life
Eqafe Life Products - Self Help
Desteni Site
Desteni Wiki


the shame of humanity, death and destruction, killing our planet, annihilation of the earth, cutting down trees, shameful living, irresponsible humans, human race, self interest psychos, egomaniac, desteni, journey to life, 2012, end of the world, december 21

No comments:

Post a Comment