Wednesday, March 2, 2022

#skilife




Life I have found is a lot like skiing, looking at this huge mountain, the act of getting geared up, getting up to the top and skiing down, if just thinking about seems quite daunting and scary. Though those who walk those steps, embrace the mountain, realize its a being just like me, meaning its here being its mountain self, and in that embracement, enjoy as much as possible, while considering all the factors, I am actually traveling and going somewHere. Like its a process of living, you travel around this huge terrain in a matter of a few hours, the speeds and organization allows for a lot of movement, in conditions that humans are not at all use too, like extreme at times. Extreme as in like freezing temps, snow in the face, body being absolutely pushed to the max especially as one gets older.


But there is no doubt that I can walk this, when i am in a decision of doing it, the act of deciding and living ones decisions has helped me with certainty in my path. Not to a perfection (until it is), though with self forgiveness i’ve been able to change my decisions, from one of reacting and recreating messes to correct my reactions and create myself in the moment, here, breathing, skiing, and being myself, figuring that out as its a given, cause i literally am giving myself in every moment to life as life is giving itself to me, so it becomes this lovely dance, and i enjoy these moments. Nature in the still of winter in the mountains is indeed magical, to me anyways lol. Back to the point of my sharing about life and my ski life.


In this journey and adventure of a day of skiing, you are always physical and focused when physically skiing, like that actual act of it. In that i found i can see with more ease and flow, i have grown in this point, but its been very enjoyable, the actual physical part cause it uses everything of yourself, you literally become part of the flow of the mountain, similar to boogie boarding or surfing on water. If i go out of focus, fuck my body usually feels  it, this also when mind points come in like ego, becoming like a king of the world going off jumps i just should not lol.

 

So you can injury yourself really bad while skiing specifically and even death, it’s important to stay focused, balanced, and stable, this is a great way to practice these living words similar to how self forgiveness grounds oneself to physical reality, living and being. Once i started doing self forgiveness, i found i was more at ease in the physical, though my mind was here and required direction, til this day. I am here.


But like all things life emerge and one become more natural, mastering a point of ‘weakness’ and in the meantime strengthening strengths of self. This is for all as one as equal, just a matter of getting self geared up for what is ahead, the proper gear is a must, gloves, hat (preferably helmet for better protection), coat, pants, goggles, underwear warmth, obviously skis, polls, a smile, and an open heart. Thats what i give, cause it is probably the most fun i have in my life, well one of many, but man it’s extraordinary being able to be fully physical, among the natural life of this earth rather untouched, and no worries but getting yourself safely down the mountain, while engaging all of yourself, which i am seeing is similar to like real pleasure of self, and taking everything in, see and hear what is happening, and i learn and figure things out, do sf, play, yeah its a great place to have fun and be kidlike for the adults, the act of sking and living in such a way, it in deed is a pleasure to me. Picture is of my nephew, we’re keeping up with him for sure, he’s fast :)


Support and educate yourself on the links shared:

http://www.eqafe.com - Check out the new unlimited subscription plan at Eqafe, it's fantastic!
www.lite.desteniiprocess.com
www.destonians.com
http://www.desteni.org
http://www.earthhaven.org


No comments:

Post a Comment