Wednesday, August 12, 2020

Survival and Isolation Self Forgiveness - Day 598

#selfforgiveness

Survival and isolation

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire to have my needs met, my life comfortable, my family safe, my friends cared for and welcomed, and not move beyond that into my family as the human race and everything that is here.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to go into an idea that I only have certain capacity to take care of myself and my reality in terms of my ‘world’ instead of seeing, realizing, and understanding that the world as a whole and all and everything within it is my world and thus I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself in my capacity with what I can do on a day to day basis abdicate responsibility to do more, push more, and ensure I am self honest within my assessments of myself and my reality I am living in.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to over extend myself to others to ensure I am doing something to help, not seeing, realizing, and understanding that I am deluding myself by believing that I am helping others when underneath that I am feeling lack inside myself because I have not done my utmost potential in my day to day living and know it, I am aware.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to go into a point of self isolation so I have the least amount of stimulation from real life like interacting with people, where I face the truth of me, and thus isolate and distract myself with useless bullshit to waste time and in a way get a mcquick fix of energy as feeling good, while the world burn around me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe the thought that It’s just all too much, I can’t do it, it’s too tough, instead of getting real with myself in realizing that I am actually just not wanting to exert myself, not wanting to physically do it, and so I allow all sorts of excuses and justifications and time loops to play out, when in that time of complaint and wasting time, I could have just done something to support life as supporting myself in what is best for all life in a balanced and wholesome way for myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to go into a hero feeling when I do stand up within myself and do something that is best for all, allow the ego feelings of getting off on the point that I am proud of instead of recognizing the point of accomplishment in real time as an assessment of where I am at in my process to birthing life, and use the balance of myself in relaxation be the moments where I let go and enjoy for a moment or express in a more free flow way that cause no harm.

I commit myself to ensure I act when the moments are here to move myself in a way that supports life in what is best for all.

I commit myself to never judge myself or harm myself if i fall, make a miss-take, or miscalculate, but get up and keep moving into the principles of living what is best for all as best for self until it is done.

I commit myself to stand in the living words of equality and oneness where I see all life from within myself as myself as an equal and one part of myself, and thus stand in there shoes as I do it for myself, understand the point as myself, prove it in my reality as a solution, and then share to stand and be able to give real value as life and true peace and life as living in what is best can be manifest as me.

I commit to life here in what is best for all, making the seemingly impossible the I am possible.

Check out the weekly chats on destonian.com, they can be every day with the portal, or Monday, Fridays, and Saturday's for sure at 9pm SA time.
Looking forward to meeting you there.

www.lite.desteniiprocess.com - Beginner Course in Desteni I Process
http://www.eqafe.com - Library of Existence
www.destonians.com - Desteni Group Support Network
https://www.facebook.com/groups/DesteniUniverse/ - Desteni Group Facebook Page
https://www.facebook.com/WLthroughgarbseyes - My Personal DIP Sharing
http://www.desteni.org - Main Website
www.patreon.com/earthhaven - Life Community Building Network

No comments:

Post a Comment