Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Intimacy - The Foundation for An Empowered Being Part 1 - Day 500



Intimacy is a form of self depth where there is more substantial understanding and investigating of self done, letting go of fears and judgments in a way of deeper understanding and so deeper satisfaction through connecting to the real self, the one who is yearning for substance that will be best within what I am living and how I am treating others as well as myself.

Intimacy also I am seeing it as brutal self honesty were I am not hiding or ignoring any part of myself, but looking at me in a reality sense, direct, and for the purposes of learning and growing to become better. There is a gentleness factor like a mothers touch with a child that I am also seeing is needed based on the nature of what I may find within the depths of self, that it is not to judge self or become emotional in any way, but to realize these were miss takes or actions that were done in ignorance or denying self's participation of the full outflows that may potentially play out. What one can commit to within living the word intimacy is a realization to become open and vulnerable with oneself and so with say a partner whom you are in a relationship with. This can bear rewarding fruit that will birth a more intimate connection with who one is and the other and so a more fulfilling existence with oneself and together. This is because it becomes more then surface knowledge of who each one is which is much more mind based, meaning interpretations, assumptions, perceptions of the other. Through a more intimate connection it becomes more real and direct because you are letting yourself into see you as well as letting another in to see the real you as well, so real life is being lived not a facade we are so use to playing into.

So the way I am seeing it is that becoming intimate is scary in a sense because it feels like you are open to attack, though through becoming caring with yourself and with another, you will support the relationship to become something extra ordinary as the beingness of the beings start to connect, the life within, which starts to supersede the fear and competition layers which is based on survival, and the real selves come through, that which wants to create, grow, and expand into one's world and reality.

Being truthful with yourself and so another is a gift that is able to be given because once you see the truth of self, take hold of it and ownership of it, then you can start the process of change and correction. This builds self trust and trust in relationship with another, like a partner, which creates the platform for lasting honor and respect. This is something for me that I can see I would like for myself and another, living the word intimate and connecting on a more deep level then the usual connections of human beings is something I am committed to live and give to others in my world.

Intimacy –

In to me I see
Enter my sea

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear becoming intimate with myself for fear that I will be embarrassed with what I find.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to become embarrassed based on what I find in my mind.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to take my mind personally instead of seeing, realizing, and understanding that the information coming up is programs and systems that I have created unconsciously and subconsciously and that they are able to be transformed and changed into something that supports me in the best way possible.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to go into a fear of becoming intimate with myself and then not being able to handle what I find.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear that becoming intimate with myself I will not know how to create that which I desire within this point of intimacy which is a connection to myself in a deep and meaningful way and so to others.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire a certain feeling of closeness and peacefulness when I connect with myself or another in living the word intimate.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have expectations in what living the word intimate will be like where it’s based on a feeling I will get that makes me feel warm and comfortable inside instead of living this word in my reality where I create intimacy with myself and my partner by what I do and what I say/share rather then getting it through a feeling by someone else’s words/actions.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire to be given intimacy by others rather than give it to myself because I believe I am not feminine enough and not gentle enough to have this.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I am not feminine enough to be intimate with myself or another and so I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to associate feminine with intimacy when I see, realize, and understand that it’s not a matter of being a specific way but living and acting in specific ways through my self expressing and living words.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear seeing all of me and so fear being intimate with myself in all levels.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself as harsh and not gentle, and so from here believe that I can’t be intimate with myself or another.

I commit myself to let go of all judgments of what intimacy should be or look like within me and live this word in my world where I remain in self honesty and stop the fear of being open with who I am on all levels.

I commit myself to live the word care, understanding, unconditional listening, and self trust within exploring and becoming intimate with myself.

I commit myself to share myself with out condition to myself and so my partner to build the depth and trust of myself and another to become connected as beings on a level of real value which is our real selves and be open to give as I would like to receive.

So to live the word intimacy is to with a soft touch see me and another for real in a direct and self honest way.


So living the word intimacy practically would look like:

-take care of my physical body through slowing down, having fun/play time, and being outdoors.
-setting a comfortable space where I am relaxed, the room is dim and there is soothing lighting like a candle or soft lights to write.
-in the writing use a topic that I am busy investigating about myself and open it up in detail and within that create ways to live it in my world.
-share the information I found about this investigating with my partner so he is also understanding where I am at and how he can support me to live the words I am practicing to live.
-in my mental realm, stopping and doing forgiveness on any self abusive back chat thoughts that cause me to go into a inferior stand in my reality.
-speak within me words that are supportive for my self development as a life being and practice day by day living these words to empower myself and so those around me.
-express myself with my partner in deep and meaningful ways where I share myself in a stable/calm way that is deep and opening up myself to him.

-express care and appreciation for myself through giving me time to enjoy the pleasures of life such as a bath, a nature walk, a tea and book, a massage, or time to breathe and become self aware.


Check out more support at:
Desteni I Process Lite - Free Course to Start your Journey to Life
Journey to Life Group - On Facebook
Desteni Wiki - For All Things Desteni Related
Desteni Forum - Share your Self with Others Walking This Process
Destonian Social Network
Self and Living Store
Eqafe - Self Perfection Support
Equal Life Foundation - Site

1 comment: