Saturday, March 19, 2016

Blame – The End is Near – Day 502



Moving from my previous post, I opened up how I have been living the word blame and how within my current application I am using it as a way to become superior in moments, though what I realized is that it is only causing a self diminishment. This diminishment is based on the fact that within the blame there is a desire to be right, and within this desire there is a competition outflow that I participate toward others in my world causing there to be a war like environment rather then an environment that is supportive and inclusive of all in understanding and a respect within equality and oneness of all life.

I discussed this play out with my DIP buddy and she gave me the helpful insight and redefinition of the word ‘winning’, showing me that within the desire to win such as in competition with another where I start blaming and making it about being right and winning, that in fact I am not winning but losing as I am losing myself to my emotions, giving my power away, and diminishing the value exchange that could occur if I was living in a way that is best for all and standing in the shoes of the other in a wholesome way. Wholesome meaning standing in the others shoes, where I see them from there birth and understand what they have walked in there shoes to be/get to a point where they are in their life’s in that moment. And within this redefinition of this word ‘winning’ is that it’s not to win in competition and blame as in trying to be right, but win in the way where I am standing through the desire to compete, blame and be right, and stand within my principle of understanding, unconditional listening, and supporting the other as an equal to find solutions that is best for all. And here this word is redefined to live in a way where I am ‘winning’ in the sense that I am building my self trust, self integrity, and self stability within myself in my world where I am standing more and more as an example of solutions in what’s best and so standing as a plus one for a world that is best for all.

So how I am seeing blame is more of a ‘lazy’ way of living in self interest, where it’s a living in resistance of not wanting to face self, introspect, and walk the correction process necessary to take responsibility for oneself, but move into a point of isolation more and more and fear as I go further from my self trust and self integrity by harming others in my world with my words and not taking responsibility for myself to change.

So forgiveness on myself for continuing to live out this pattern for such a long time:

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to go into a pattern of perpetual blame onto others in my world because I believe that I am not at fault as I listen to my backchat speak to me about how it’s all others faults, looking what they do and say, look it how they treat and disrespect me, look at how rude they are, not at all self introspecting and seeing the actual facts and reality of this thoughts that are coming up through writing and self corrective writing.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to go into a form of self victimization based on the level of attack and abuse my mind was giving me about how others are treating me, not asserting myself within my directive will, to stop my mind with breath, self introspection in writing, and changing myself in what ever has to be done so I am here and clear to why patterns are playing out within me and so have the corrective process and living words understood to be able to change in real time moments.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to drag out more time then is necessary on process points I have to face and transcend through the writing process and self introspection by allowing distractions to occupy my time and within these distractions suppress my real behaviors, thoughts, and actions that I see I am participating in and not changing longer then is necessary to face.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to take self responsibility for myself within the actions and behaviors I have created in my world where I give myself a naive look of myself as a young person at heart that is in need of soft touches and within that focus only on my external reality and how I am being effected by it, reacting, and so blaming these reactions on others, when I see, realize, and understand that within myself I am creating the reactions, I am not asserting and moving myself in a way I realize and have proven to myself in real time I am capable of, and so prolonging my process of self realization longer then it has to be.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be convoluted within myself by blame and distractions not seeing, realizing, and understanding the overall and specific outflows this is causing in my life where my life circumstances are getting more intense and more compromising as I continue to live in ignorance to the responsibility I hold to move myself and stand as I am not new at this process and tools of change.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to become emotional about this process of change and so go into more reactions then necessary about who and how I am living within myself and my world, and change and transform myself each and every moment I am here to be my best and live my best through making my moments count and supporting myself in my highest potential in each moment.

I commit myself to let go of the desire to blame others for my life circumstances and so take responsibility for myself to understand my reactions, understand the programs that are playing out within, and write out the script of self change that’ll be necessary to walk to live change in this reality that is best for all.

I commit myself to stop blaming my world by living the word self response – ability.

I commit myself to live the words unconditional listening where I here and understand the other fully to their satisfaction and take responsibility for any reaction that comes up, where I immediately take the point on in self forgiveness aloud, or note it to be written out later to be faced and corrected.

I commit myself to use the word blame as a cross-reference for me in my world of where I am falling into self victimization and immediately apply the change necessary to take responsibility for myself and do what has to be done to walk the correction into a way that is best for all.


I commit myself to live the redefined word as winning where I stop my mind in falling in energy and move into self trust, self stability, and self directiveness in what is best for all.


Blame Interview Recording Support:
Blame: The Design - Atlanteans - Part 180
Blame: From Beginning to End - Atlanteans - Part 181
Blame: Self Forgiveness: Phase 1 - Atlanteans - Part 182
Blame: Self Forgiveness: Phase 2 - Atlanteans - Part 183
Blame: The Hidden Nature - Atlanteans - Part 184
Blame: Imprisoning Yourself - Atlanteans - Part 185
Blame: Absolute Choices - Atlanteans - Part 186
Blame: Taking Responsibility - Atlanteans - Part 187

Check out more support at:
Desteni I Process Lite - Free Course to Start your Journey to Life
Journey to Life Group - On Facebook
Desteni Wiki - For All Things Desteni Related
Desteni Forum - Share your Self with Others Walking This Process
Destonian Social Network
Self and Living Store
Eqafe - Self Perfection Support
Equal Life Foundation - Site

No comments:

Post a Comment