Saturday, January 31, 2015

Business Fears: Fear of Not Showing Up - Day 446




Previous Business Fear Blogs I have done in this Series:
Business Fears – Fear of Not Making the Sale – Day 444
Business Fears- Fear of Failure – Day 443

So today I had a buddy chat and what opened up is quite timely to the next fear I am going to take on in my series of walking business fears, this fear is the fear of not showing up. This fear can mean not showing up to the presentation, but also I want to go deeper and it’s this inherent fear of not showing up to birth myself as life, this is done in every moment, every breath. This is missing out on the opportunity to create my life, so here I realize in the business world and in life in general you have to prepare yourself properly because preventing a problem before it occurs is the best cure, and preparation is key to this. We are here I realize to live life and so showing up to everything that is to be done within each step or breath I take in my business and in my life is crucial if I want to make a success of it.

If I have not prepared for a project at work or say in school, and when it comes time to pay the consequences like flubbing up in a meeting or not knowing what to do on a test, these consequences are obviously not enjoyable and don’t promote success within myself. I am here to be successful in whatever I endeavor on, and with the business I am currently walking, I plan to do the best I am able to. So I have committed myself to prepare myself and ensure I am ready and able to do whatever it’ll take to ensure I am prepared to show up and make the best of the opportunities that open up.

Showing up has been a point that has fears attached to it though as I look at it here, mainly of rejection and humiliation. I realize I still have a lot to learn, a lot to take in, and a lot of correction and testing to be walked, and holding onto fear only limits this potential.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear the unknowns of showing up in life because there is a certain amount of risk involved and so self trust is needed and success is not guaranteed.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear not making it to a satisfactory point of not having self trust enough to walk the sales process.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realize, and understand that self trust is developed through living it, it’s not based on the external but based on the internal of myself and who I am in each moment.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to give myself away to the external picture that I react to, I realize, see, and understand that I have not developed this trust within myself as of yet, so I have to embrace myself and the environment in these moments and realize I will be able to stand and direct myself through whatever is here to be faced.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to see life within the pictures that exist in my mind being projected onto reality, I see, realize, and understand that this mind pictures are based on movement within self as thoughts, energies, feelings, emotions, and that within this it is in a self interest.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear life here in the external when i see, realize, and understand all that exist here is self, we are all equal and one.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear not being able to stand.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to take full self responsibility for myself and my actions.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to see, realize, and understand that the only point that exist and it’s simple is to live best for all in each breath and let go of the system as the mind.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to exist in fear of this point of unknown within what is to come in the future.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear other people and their multiple reactions toward me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear not knowing what to say or what to do in moments of the presentation or speaking to others if and when they should react.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realize, and understand that a correction process is needed within all life, each being in all it’s forms have a process to walk to self perfection until one is here. So as can be seen with the state of our world, we have to walk this self perfection process each and everyone and it’ll take time.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear the ridicule and cruelty in others, when I see, realize, and understand I have done this myself and still do it within my mind, so if I ask of another person to stop being cruel and mean I must end it within myself first.

Will continue the self correction process in the next blog. Thanks for reading. 

No comments:

Post a Comment