Monday, February 9, 2015

Business Fears: Fear of Not Showing Up - Correcting Myself Day 447




Previous Business Fear Blogs I have done in this Series:
Business Fears – Fear of Not Making the Sale – Day 444
Business Fears- Fear of Failure – Day 443
Business Fears: Fear of Not Showing Up - Day 446

Correction process of the self forgiveness I did in my last blog on the fear of not showing up for my business and my life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear the unknowns of showing up in life because there is a certain amount of risk involved and so self trust is needed and success is not guaranteed.

I commit myself to face my fears of the unknown and assess myself and the direction I take in common sense and what is best and lead myself into a direction where I am responsible and stand.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear not making it to a satisfactory point of not having self trust enough to walk the sales process.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realize, and understand that self trust is developed through living it, it’s not based on the external but based on the internal of myself and who I am in each moment.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to give myself away to the external picture that I react to, I realize, see, and understand that I have not developed this trust within myself as of yet, so I have to embrace myself and the environment in these moments and realize I will be able to stand and direct myself through whatever is here to be faced.

I commit myself to challenge my self to continue to push myself into uncomfortable situations within my process as a saleswomen and in life to push my boundaries and thus push my expansion within who I am as self trust.

I commit myself develop who I am within myself in expanding my skills and capabilities to be able to take on new dimensions of my sales process as well as new experiences within my living and be able to walk it and grow within it.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to see life within the pictures that exist in my mind being projected onto reality, I see, realize, and understand that these mind pictures are based on movement within self as thoughts, energies, feelings, emotions, and that within this it is in a self interest.

I commit myself to move myself to let go of my mind as thoughts, feelings, and emotions within letting go of my self interest to have it my way or get what I want and so I commit myself to stand within the principle of doing what is best for all and so creating this in my physical living.

I commit myself to redefine the words I use to be structured within the direct living of myself in my environment where I have walked a process of purification and standing within a direct understanding of who I am one and equal with my creation as myself in my living and so one and equal with what is here.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear life here in the external when i see, realize, and understand all that exist here is self, we are all equal and one.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear not being able to stand.

I commit myself to let go of fear through understanding it in writing and seeing within myself what I am hiding from and denying within myself and so giving this to myself.

I commit myself to walk the process of facing and transcending my fears once I have walked a process of understanding the fears.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to take full self responsibility for myself and my actions.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to see, realize, and understand that the only point that exist and it’s simple is to live best for all in each breath and let go of the system as the mind.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to exist in fear of this point of unknown within what is to come in the future.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear other people and their multiple reactions toward me.

I commit myself to take responsibility for who I am within my living and stand within a point of self investigation and self change to ensure I am prepared to walk what is needed to be walked to live what is best for all and have developed the self honesty to in fact do this.

I commit myself to stop taking the external personal and start to stand within using it as a mirror to see who I am within myself and what it is that this reaction within me is showing me about myself.

I commit to walk the process of change within the reactions I have to transcend them through understanding and changing my living to a point of embracing what is here through acceptance, understanding, and solution oriented living.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear not knowing what to say or what to do in moments of the presentation or speaking to others if and when they should react.

I commit myself to let go of fear and express myself here within who I am in each moment and trust I will be able to direct myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realize, and understand that a correction process is needed within all life, each being in all it’s forms have a process to walk to self perfection until one is here. So as can be seen with the state of our world, we have to walk this self perfection process each and everyone and it’ll take time.

I commit myself to stop judging myself for fearing who I am or who I will be and fearing others, and so I commit myself to embrace all of me here, accept myself, and correct that which is not best for all and so best for myself in all I do.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear the ridicule and cruelty in others, when I see, realize, and understand I have done this myself and still do it within my mind, so if I ask of another person to stop being cruel and mean I must end it within myself first.


I commit myself to stop being cruel within my mind by stopping my backchat and reactions through walking the process of correction and disciplining myself to let go and be here in acceptance and self honesty.


Exclusive Recording and Training to support with Building a Business Self:
Creating the Business Mind - The Soul of Money
Building Your Business - The Soul of Money
Building Your Business (Part 2) - The Soul of Money
Business Resolve - The Soul of Money
Time = Money - The Soul of Money
Taking Your Emotions out of Your Business - The Soul of Money
Moving Your Staff and Your Business Forward - The Soul of Money
Guilty Rich - The Soul of Money
Lead as an Example in Your Business - The Soul of Money
Starting a New Business - The Soul of Money
Working for a Business Vs the Business Working for You - The Soul of Money


Check Out these Awesome and Life Supporting sites:
Desteni I Process Lite - Free Course to Start your Journey to Life
Journey to Life Group - On Facebook
Desteni Wiki - For All Things Desteni Related
Desteni Forum - Share your Self with Other Destonians
Destonian Social Network

Self and Living Store
Eqafe - Self Perfection Support
Equal Life Foundation - Site

No comments:

Post a Comment