Thursday, January 8, 2015

Business Fears – Fear of Not Making the Sale – Day 444



So here I am looking at a fear of not making a sale due to the fact that I have yet to make a sale in my business venture that I am walking. This fear is more due to a future projection because when I look at this fear it’s based on the fact that I am uncertain of what making a sale will look like or be like. I have yet to do a presentation for people, so I am new and fresh at becoming a sales women. I within myself want to go into judgment and strife about what I haven’t done yet and what others are doing that I am not, and go into the fear of never making the sale.

Though this is, if I look at it realistically and within reason, not supportive and not measuring the facts of what is here, that I am new to this business and will have to walk the steps to accumulate the creation of selling my product through testing points and adjusting myself as I progress. So I have to walk the talk so to speak and this is where I find lies the true nature of this fear, fearing that I will not walk the steps necessary to ensure I give my business and myself every potential opportunity I am able to to in fact make the sale and become successful.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear not making a sale within the business that I am walking.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create a future projection of making a sale or not within walking the business plan that I have committed myself to walk and execute.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear the potential of facing new people and new faces and being rejected within them in harsh or deliberate ways.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear facing rejection when I am putting myself out in front of others to make a decision of acceptance or rejection. I realize, see, and understand that within this decision rejection is an option that will likely come up often and that I am not defined by this decision, but by who I am within the action each and every moment I walk my business regardless of what I face or who I face.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be defined by rejection as if this defines who I am as a being and see, realize, and understand that it is a fact of the business and life based on the practical consideration of other beings and if it is necessary or not to have this product in their life (though it is lol necessary for all to have this product in their lives).

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear rejection instead of seeing, realizing, and understanding that it holds a gift and opportunity to grow within understanding myself in the product I am selling and understanding from other’s perspective information that otherwise I would not have been privy to about myself within selling the product to them.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to see rejection within not making a sale as a negative point within myself such as I failed instead of seeing, realizing, and understanding it is a key to understanding how to become successful.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to become emotionally driven based on rejection instead of seeing and understanding and realizing that it really is as a point of reference to where the product or myself require consideration within an adjustment or correction within what is being lived at that time and how I am selling myself as the product.

When and as I see I am going into a point of fearing rejection and fearing not making a sale, I stop and breath, and realize that I am going into emotion instead of breathing and grounding myself into reality in the facts that there is something within myself that is needing to be looked at and considered more close for adjustment or correction if this point of rejection is coming up in this moment. I realize rejection is not personal nor defining who I am and so I commit myself to use it as a gift to understand myself better and so become a better saleswomen.

I commit myself to let go of the attachment of failure as negative emotional energy to being rejected through breathing and standing by myself through moving forward.

I commit myself to find the gift within the rejection by understanding what needs to be consider to make myself better.

I commit myself to walk the steps to improve and correct myself within what I see and other’s see through rejection that is not working so to speak.

I commit myself to walk the talk and push myself to expand myself each and every time rejection occurs.

I commit myself to not take rejection personal and see it as a gift to reach success and part of the process to in fact become a success as who I am within what I do.

Exclusive Recording and Training to support with Building a Business Self:
Creating the Business Mind - The Soul of Money
Building Your Business - The Soul of Money
Building Your Business (Part 2) - The Soul of Money
Business Resolve - The Soul of Money
Time = Money - The Soul of Money
Taking Your Emotions out of Your Business - The Soul of Money
Moving Your Staff and Your Business Forward - The Soul of Money
Guilty Rich - The Soul of Money
Lead as an Example in Your Business - The Soul of Money
Starting a New Business - The Soul of Money
Working for a Business Vs the Business Working for You - The Soul of Money


Check Out these Awesome and Life Supporting sites:
Desteni I Process Lite - Free Course to Start your Journey to Life
Journey to Life Group - On Facebook
Desteni Wiki - For All Things Desteni Related
Desteni Forum - Share your Self with Other Destonians
Destonian Social Network
Self and Living Store
Eqafe - Self Perfection Support
Equal Life Foundation - Site

No comments:

Post a Comment