Sunday, June 9, 2013

Superficial – Self Forgiveness and Self Correction to Live – Day 316




I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire to be an image that is seen by others as super, best, desired, and highlighted based on the fact that within and as who I am I have accepted and allowed to see myself as inferior to others image and thus stand to compete rather then be here in who we are for real equal as life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to see myself as an image only and thus compare and compete against other images in my world not realizing and/or living the fact that all images are illusion of the mind created to separate in to more or less, and thus this is used by the ego to be best while others lose causing abuse. Life here do not abuse as life as self realize that all here is self thus one is only abusing oneself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to only see images around me, based on desires and emotional attachments as energies of acceptance or feeling good because someone liked my image and thus am limited within the acceptance of others liking me rather then me giving this to myself and creating a real relationship with myself in creating what I enjoy and what I will accept and allow and what not as a self direction.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to only limit myself and my environment to seeing images alone as pictures and emotional attachments in my mind missing the truth of what is real, that life is not images and thus life is not a feeling or emotions, but is simply here living and can be lived in common sense and equality.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to distract myself with images and desiring to be special within being a ‘super’ ‘face’ rather then seeing what is relevant and thus what needs changing through creating and ensuring the best life for all here on this planet, where images is not relevant as obviously life is more then images.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use distractions such as competition and comparison to get what I want through using this super face as this will only cause self compromise because I am not self willed and self directed, but directed by polarities through energy that will only seek this fulfillment as self interest and not reality based living to make sure the change necessary within me and thus the without of me as this world is sorted and all abuse ends.

When and as I see I am going into a point of desire in wanting my image looked at or changing myself in a point of self compromise for others to accept me, I stop and breath, and I realize that within this I am compromising myself because I am split and thus not self directed and so will easily be swayed by desires and the mind and others acceptance then what is best for life through standing within this point no matter what mind desires or points I face.

I commit myself to stop and investigate each point I go into of self compromise where I am searching for something outside myself like a feeling or a acceptance, and thus stop participating in it until I am satisfied I can stand in this point.

I commit myself to stop the point of self compromising by checking through slowing down my starting point for doing things, and correct it if it's due to a point of acceptance outside myself.

I commit myself to give self care and self nurture through testing and developing this point for myself through becoming gentle with me but steadfast within my discipline to stop going into self interest/self compromise.


I commit myself to stop defying this point of self care and self acceptance by actually being consistent within it and stopping all the mind attachments within self interest/self compromise, and embrace self within and as all that is here and walking whatever is necessary to make sure I can stand no matter what and not be swayed by emotions or feelings as these are not real and thus I commit to stop participating in them and focus on physical reality, my breath, and living in and with my body as I move.


For Further Support, Please check out Links:
Free Desteni I Process Lite Course for All Ages
Journey to Life Group
Creation's Journey to Life
Earth's Journey to Life
Heaven's Journey to Life
Eqafe Life Products - Self Help
Desteni Site
Desteni Wiki
Equal Money System Website
Equal Life Foundation







Artwork By Fellow Destonian:
Marlen Vargas Del Razo


Check Marlen out here:
Facebook
Youtube
Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment