Friday, January 29, 2016

Is it Possible to Stop Judging Life? – Day 496


I have recently started looking at the point of a belief I have participated in and accepted in my living for most of my life and most of my process I have been walking with Desteni. I can see that the cycle of not only judging myself in a positive or negative way, but also judging my world in the same polarity cycle of negative and positive has effected my relationships and interactions greatly. I found within this that I had the belief that I can not stop the judgment of the external world, and within looking at this I am seeing that I have to stop the judgment of myself first to stop judging my world absolute. I have to create a definitive correction process to stop the process of judgment through living words and practicing my living through self movement. The minds automatic response I have found is to judge with thoughts and backchat fueled with energy of myself which then projects onto my world. Here I am looking at first doing the self forgiveness to stop the belief that it is impossible to stop judging myself and projecting it onto reality. 

Self Forgiveness on the Compromising Pattern:

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe the act of stopping myself from judging myself and others is impossible.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I don’t have what it takes to stop the judgment of myself and others in my world.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that it’s too difficult to stop judging others and myself in the day to day life I am living.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to come to believe that stopping myself in each moment is impossible and so stopping my thoughts of judgment is impossible.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that stopping my thoughts is impossible.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realize, and understand that stopping my thoughts is not the issue but not participating in the thoughts is the act of stopping participation in the judgment and so stopping the pattern of judging myself and others.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realize, and understand that I not only have to stop my negative beliefs about myself but also the positive.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe I am these negative or positive judgments of myself and so believe and create this within my external reality.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realize, and understand that stopping the participation in these thoughts will stop the energy they produce and within time the pattern will diminish and stop influencing me completely to be able to see reality directly and within fact.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to go into a form of fear when I see that I have to stop all my participation in my thoughts and beliefs that I can’t do this.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that stopping my participation in my thoughts is impossible when in reality I can stop in each moment from participating breathing here in reality.

Self Correction to Live that I Commit to:

I commit myself to stop participating in the thoughts of judgment when they come up by breathing and moving into my physical body.

I commit myself to practice this self movement into the physical until I am here and through this I align this self movement with the oneness of life focus realizing all is here as self and we are all one thus judgment is non sensical.

I commit myself to live the word acceptance and oneness within the act of moving from thoughts to here in breath in my physical body grounding my beingness to what is real by accepting all here as me as life in the physical.

I commit myself to utilize the word ‘No’ when I see a judgment thought come up and move into the alignment to life here as and within the physical reality.


Check out more support at:
Desteni I Process Lite - Free Course to Start your Journey to Life
Journey to Life Group - On Facebook
Desteni Wiki - For All Things Desteni Related
Desteni Forum - Share your Self with Others Walking This Process
Destonian Social Network
Self and Living Store
Eqafe - Self Perfection Support
Equal Life Foundation - Site

No comments:

Post a Comment