Sunday, April 19, 2015

Gift’s in Life: Giving Unconditional Support – Day 457



When I look at unconditional support I see the principle of give as I would like to receive as well as the principle of doing what is best for all, these two points void the action of self interest in anyway. Self interest being the interest of yourself over the well being of others. Giving unconditional support is an action of putting yourself in the shoes of another and supporting them in a way that is understanding from where they are at, how they have created themselves, where their frame of mind is, and considering what is best for them in the context of common sense and living that within what you do. This will require one to transcend self interest, and face fears because this action will push self to step outside of one’s comfort zone and put yourself out there.

So in my last blog, Henri my dog showed me what it is to be unconditional with others as he supports human beings in our processes of aligning with life, standing as life, and living equal to life that is within all species. I have found some points within myself that have prevented me from standing as a support in an unconditional way and I see it is due to the fact of living in self interest and not wanting to let go of this completely so I can stand as this support for others to support what is best for all and for others to have the opportunity to live in this way as well.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to see unconditional support as a action of giving I am not able to achieve because of the emotions and feelings involved within these actions when I see I have the opportunity come up to live this out.

I forgive myself I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that the experiences of emotion and feeling that come up in the moments where I see I am able to give support to another in an unconditional way, then I don’t, is too much and too overwhelming to actually move through and give the support that is necessary that’ll move the other into a point of opportunity for self realization in what is best.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blame the energy experiences I am existing within as a point of stopping myself from moving into the living application of unconditional support with others because within this I am hiding and suppressing the fact that I don’t want to give up my self interest of being comfortable and not pushing myself beyond my perceive limits that I fear.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to see that others are not worth my time and/or effort to support as I have created a negative relationship attachment to them based on an emotional experiences I have attached to them from my past moments with them.  

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to take another’s actions and words personally and see it as something being done unto me instead of realizing, seeing, and understanding they are living out a mind system program and is not personal to me, but in a way required to be lived out until they see themselves who they are and can change it.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from others in a sense where I believe I am more then or righteous within my actions based on who I perceive myself to be in relation to them, and so create a belief that I act in specific ways to my liking or my self interest and so miss and subvert the opportunity to support this other being unconditionally as how I would like to be supported.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I am more then other’s in this life due to the path I have walked in my life and how I have created myself as my life to this point.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to see other’s in a way that is  separate from me where I follow thoughts, judgments, beliefs as emotional/feeling experiences within me to define and so determine who I will be toward them rather then letting go of my mind as the self definition I have created as myself based on system designs of personality, and so move into life as a being that is self directed moving within common sense and what is best in the moment for all.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to place my self interest above what is best for all in moments due to the fear of missing out on something that I desire and so create the cycle of fear/desire and missed opportunities and abuse in my wake as I continue to live within self interest as my mind in alternate realities, and so I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to let go of fear of loss and live within the actions of the physical in what is best for all as this will always be here to walk and will always support what is best in all that is created which is the highest potential and so what is in fact life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear letting go of my ego to walk unconditional support due to the belief that I will be hurt and abused and so I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear abuse and pain in this life when I see, realize, and understand that pain and abuse is moments in time that may occur though I realize these moments do not define me and so can be transcended within the action of doing what is best for all in that moment and so living my highest potential in that moment I am able to which will define who I am and so within this living walk what is best for all which is in alignment with life as who I really am.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed fear to direct me into self suppression of who I really am due to accepting and allowing these thoughts as judgments, pictures, imaginations, memories, and defining myself by the energy that is generated through thinking and participating within these mind dimensions, instead of standing stable, breathing, moving through these mind dimensions in understanding and self discipline to stop and not accept and allow myself to continue within them, but walk the correction process in that moment which if I breath and move and see, a solution will be created and I will have the correction process to be walked in that moment.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to see difference in this world as a bad thing and something that is separating us from each other, instead of realizing, seeing, and understanding the design of this current existence as mind consciousness system and the outflows of this as system designs each human has created and molded as themselves, but can be seen and distinguished to better understand each individual and so find ways to support the person in an unconditional way that will bring about what is best for all and what is best for the moment to create what is best for all.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge life here within energy experiences in my physical through beliefs I have created of myself based on thoughts, memories, and self interest.


More to come in my next blog, self commitments as well. Thanks for reading. 

Suggested additional Support on the topic:
Day 700: De-Miser - The Art of Unconditional Support  By Cerise Poolman

Purifying Love and the Sounding of Self Forgiveness - Atlanteans' Sup…

Animals on Eqafe

Check Out these Awesome supportive sites:
Desteni I Process Lite - Free Course to Start your Journey to Life
Journey to Life Group - On Facebook
Desteni Wiki - For All Things Desteni Related
Desteni Forum - Share your Self with Other Destonians
Destonian Social Network
Self and Living Store
Eqafe - Self Perfection Support
Equal Life Foundation - Site

No comments:

Post a Comment