Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Business Fears: Fear of Approaching People - Day 455




Previous Business Fear Blogs I have done in this Series:
Business Fears – Fear of Not Making the Sale – Day 444
Business Fears- Fear of Failure – Day 443
Business Fears: Fear of Not Showing Up - Day 446


Continuing on with the fears that come up as I enter the business world and within starting a business as a saleswomen. This fear of approaching people is one that has a lot of emotional energy involved within it due to the fact that this fear has been with me for a long time. What is driving this fear is the unknown factor that is existent within the very action of having to approach people and introduce them to what I am offering, this is a self initiative that I have to embody and self direct if I indeed want to sell them. This emotional experience I realize is based on over time allowing this fear and the thoughts that go with this fear to accumulate and not actually move myself enough to counter act the fear by approaching people and talk to them on a consistent basis.

I realize however that through action this fear will be transcended because I already see that I am able to go up and speak to strangers as anyone is by simply walking the physical steps and moving my mouth and speaking. The capabilities are there, I just have to move through this emotional energy as fear that I am allowing to hold me back and stay in a state of stagnation.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that within myself I am existing as someone who is not good enough to approach other people and show them what I have to offer.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to become stifled with thoughts of how good others look and act when they approach others and how I am not able to do it as good.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself compared to others in a moment when I see, realize, and understood that those other people did not just become this great speaker/seller in this moment, they too walked a process, went through trial and errors, and persevered to be where they are.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to delude myself in believing that I am and should just know how to speak to people and show them what I have to offer in an instant and automatically, not seeing, realizing, and understanding that it’ll take effort, consistency, and perseverance to see my actions reap the benefits of what I have put in.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire my business to be a success without having to work for it.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to become deluded within desires in alternate realities in my mind of just becoming a success that are not reality based because I am not walking the steps to create this and so instead creatinig disillusionment and missed opportunities.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to allow the fear of approaching strangers direct me into a stagnation.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear strangers rejecting me and so me having to face rejection.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be stifled by the fear of rejection instead of realizing it is part of business and life and so it’s something to be embraced and learned from.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to miss opportunities here because of fear.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear moving myself because of fear itself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe the existence of fear is real and that it can make me not move.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to wallow in fear and so stagnation instead of making actions in the physical to accumulate my business and do what needs to be done to be successful.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to judge myself for the falls and not realize, see, and understand it’s not what happens to me but who I am within what is happening.

When and as I see I am going into a point of fearing approaching strangers, I breath and stop, and realize that this fear is irrational as it’s not actually real, I see, realize, and understand I am able to move forward, I am able to get myself in front of others, and I am able to walk the process to move my business forward by walking the actions necessary to become more skilled and more experienced within selling what my business has to offer.

I commit myself to breath through the fear of approaching people and move myself to do so when this fear occurs using scripts to ease the approach and find ways to get others interested in what I have to say and offer them by being creative and going for it without fear.

I commit myself to stop the fear and focus on the bigger goals I have to why I am walking this business and for what purpose in helping others become more independent and empowered within themselves.

I commit myself to find all ways that I am able to make a success of myself as a business women and a human being on this planet in ways that will be best for all life.

I commit myself to do what ever is necessary to ensure I am successful and moving myself everyday in physical reality with physical actions to ensure I give myself the path to walk the process of making a success of my business.


I commit myself to create success within myself as my business and life through perseverance and dedication to what is best for all through all that I do.



Exclusive Recording and Training to support with Building a Business Self:
Creating the Business Mind - The Soul of Money
Building Your Business - The Soul of Money
Building Your Business (Part 2) - The Soul of Money
Business Resolve - The Soul of Money
Time = Money - The Soul of Money
Taking Your Emotions out of Your Business - The Soul of Money
Moving Your Staff and Your Business Forward - The Soul of Money
Guilty Rich - The Soul of Money
Lead as an Example in Your Business - The Soul of Money
Starting a New Business - The Soul of Money
Working for a Business Vs the Business Working for You - The Soul of Money



Check Out these Awesome and Life Supporting sites:
Desteni I Process Lite - Free Course to Start your Journey to Life
Journey to Life Group - On Facebook
Desteni Wiki - For All Things Desteni Related
Desteni Forum - Share your Self with Other Destonians
Destonian Social Network
Self and Living Store
Eqafe - Self Perfection Support
Equal Life Foundation - Site

No comments:

Post a Comment