Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Day 172 - Resistance to Change - Fear of Being Alone




I fear being alone based on this inherent belief that I can not make it on my own, and thus using this as a dependency and reliance on others to help me, so I don’t have to take full responsibility for myself and really commit to the absolute change that I am walking for life. If i am not able to take full responsibility for myself, how can I expect myself to really change and how can I ask others to do the same, if I am not willing or am to afraid to take that leap and push myself to really change absolutely. I will not be able to be taking for real, and will be seen by others as untrustworthy, which is not a position I want for myself. To stop this self diminishment point of being a hypocrite, and to transcend the fear of being alone, I have to prove to myself that I am able to do anything that I put myself into. I have proven this within things I enjoy and am ‘good’ at, but now it’s to prove with things that I ‘fear’ and see myself as ‘inadequate’ at. It will take time to get to this stability point, but I realize every step and every decision I make that will create the outcome of what is best for all, is walking one step closer to transcending this fear and letting go of the power the fear has on me. Here will walk self forgiveness and self correction on this fear of being alone.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to exist within the fear of being alone in where I am suppressing the fact that I actually have to push myself in what I see that I am not ‘good’ at to stand up on my own and make my own way to self stability without the help or dependence on others, and to also prove to myself that I can do it or gave myself the chance to try. I realize that when I exist within this idea that l am not good enough and thus accept the fear that I will not be able to succeed at something, I will go into a self suppression and not express myself fully.

I commit myself to when and as I go into this idea of myself of a negative outlook on myself where I will hesitate or stop participating fully in what it is I am doing, I stop and breath, and push myself to not be directed by those thoughts, doing the action that i feared doing so I can prove that I can direct myself and stop the illusion that I am am not able to do it without the physical action of trying to prove that I can or can't.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear being alone based on believing that I don’t have what it takes to exist on my own and be able to become stable on my own as all I have ever known is the support and assistance of others helping me along. I realize that within this I am really taking advantage of others help as I know that I don’t really have to go for it and put myself out there because I will have always a support within others.

I commit myself to when and as I see myself go into this fear and thus use others supports as a means to get out of my own self responsibility to move myself, I stop and breath, and push myself to walk the necessary steps I realize I have to take in the physical to be self supportive. Using common sense assessment, and not allowing myself to use others support to halt my own self movement as I stop the fear from directing me and push myself in the phsyical.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fall into the pattern of believing that I need support from others or I will not be able to get where I want to be without the support from others, and to a degree this is true, but realizing and being self honest within the line of where I need to stand up and support myself, stopping my fear of speaking out and being out there alone, so pushing myself in my physical movement to being here stable in who I am and being able to stand up and behind what I find to be true by living this in my own self living through means of my own doing to self supportive clarity within the principles I live as.

I commit myself to when and as I see that I am going to fall into the pattern of accepting others support and assistance, I do not accept myself to fall into this within a self compromising way, I push myself to stand up and do not allow others to take advantage of me or me take advantage of others, so I can be stable and stand in the face of adversity and realize who I will be and know where I will stand to be clear and be able to support in reality in what will be best for all and let go of all self interest for my own gains.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear change and fear standing alone as I fear being seen by others as not able and not good as this is how i believe others see me, so thus I realize that stopping these beliefs and thoughts of how others see me, I can thus walk the correction by standing within what I have self realized and the principles that are solid as oneness and equality of all life, and walk the correction of this world as I walk the correction within myself.

I commit myself to when and as I allow these beliefs that I will be seen and thought of by others as not good or a failure, I stop and breath, and realize this is not real as it’s only coming from within my mind, I realize I have the ability to learn and perfect myself within my living as this I know will be a step by step process. So I practice patience with myself and walk my process breathing and moving myself each day, so I accumulate a new being as myself that is able to stand within the face of this world as the mind, and be the solution, I walk until the solution as myself as this world is here through walking and living self forgiveness within self honesty to self change in perfection of living.


For Further Support, Please check out Links:

Free Desteni I Process Lite Course for All Ages
Journey to Life Group
Creation's Journey to Life
Earth's Journey to Life
Heaven's Journey to LIfe
Eqafe Life Products - Self Help
Desteni Site
Desteni Wiki




fear of change, I am so lonely, how to stop loneliness, end fear, stop fear, fear of being alone, changing my life, resistances to changing, ending resistances, desteni, eqafe, 2012, #teamlife, #changetheworld,

No comments:

Post a Comment