Sunday, November 4, 2012

Day 168 – Spitefulness is Nasty – Self Correction

I commit myself to when and as I see that I am going into a spitefulness based on a perception of not being seen in a particular way, I stop and breath, and correct this point with stopping the thoughts and not participating with other until I am clear and able to stand equal to the other in consideration of the other as myself in what is best for all.

I commit myself to when I see I am going in to a perception of how others should be or are thinking or seeing me, stop and breath, and focus on the physical, also focus on myself and what I am walking within becoming aware of my actions and words and aligning that which I am aware of to be equal and one in what is best for all in the situation I am in.

I commit myself to stop spitefulness by stopping going into this point of validation through others actions towards me by focusing on my own self equality and standing stable, I commit to stand here in stability as I process myself from the mind as illusion as thoughts, stopping this from directing me, and move into my physical body in slowly but surely directing myself within the physical in what I see in common sense to help those I am with in the best way I can through walking a self equality here stable and clear.

I commit myself to stop taking things personally by walking the realization that it is not about the external world, but who I am in relation to it within myself, and so I walk and commit to walk what is best for all as this is what I would want myself - what is best, so focusing on aligning the all points I live into an equal consideration with all the life I am interacting with in relative terms.

I commit myself to stop the desire to be seen in a specific way and thus push myself to walk humbleness and challenge the point within my self programming to act and be in a certain way, so thus I develop my own self expression and stop existing within the programming of desire to be a specific design.

I commit myself to stop the action of only doing or moving within a desire to get a positive outcome and thus I commit to walk the correction of seeing the physical in what practically has to be done, and stop the drive to do something or be someone to gain a feeling.

I commit myself to stop this point of revenge within stopping the desire to be accepted by others and thus I commit to stop the blame onto others when I perceived I haven’t been accepted, by pushing the acceptance of myself within and as each moment, and walking the correction within accepting what is here as me and correcting what is not aligned to what is best for all within and as my daily living.

I commit myself to let go of feelings and walk what is here in the physical direct and in self support of who I am as life and what is best for all in the solutions and process I walk to create this best way of life for all in the physical, focusing on the facts within physical practical reality and stopping the mind as thoughts, emotions, and feelings from directing me.

I commit myself to stop this point of addiction to feelings as energy, and walk the correction as living from the physical, living from breathing, and stopping my participation in energy as emotions, feelings, thoughts, reactions, really any separation from what is here as myself as life. I commit to walk each moment in acceptance, until I am here and moved by nothing but my own awareness in directive will for what is best for all.



For Further Support, Please check out Links:

Journey to Life Group
Creation's Journey to Life
Earth's Journey to Life
Heaven's Journey to LIfe
Eqafe Life Products - Self Help
Desteni Site
Desteni Wiki






#changetheworld, abused animals, demon possession, desire, desteni, evil behavior, evil spirits, i am possessed, I think i am evil, journeytolife, mind illusions, spitefulness, abuser, I abuse others, stop abuse, death, positive light, love, good feelings

No comments:

Post a Comment