Monday, November 12, 2012

Day 171 - Resistance to Change – Part 2 – Fear of No Money – Self Commitment Statements




I commit myself to when and as I go into fear about not being able to survive or have money, I stop and breath, and focus on the practical steps I am taking to get stable, and thus continue to walk these practical steps to ensure that I give myself the best opportunity to support myself and walk in the system to become stable.

I commit myself to when and as I go into fear of not being able to make it, I breath and say stop, and then stop participating in the pictures and thoughts that have me failing. I breathe and focus on my physical action, continuing to push stopping participating in the energy as the mind as thoughts and pictures.

I commit myself to walk the practical steps necessary within the system to ensure that I am stable and able to make a difference in this system by being part of the system, but here breathing stable within myself through continuing to walk my process of stopping the mind.

I commit myself to let go of the pictures of me on the street and not making it, by breathing through and not participating in them, focusing on the physical and what I am doing physically practically to support myself. I commit myself to not accept myself to go into hopelessness as this is not real and is a distraction to get to the point were I realize I will be stable and be able to support myself in the system through steps in the physical.

I commit myself to when and if I see myself going into a depressive state where I am resisting doing my responsibilities, I stop breath and do not accept this state, realizing that this is only the mind acceptance I am existing in, and I can remain in the physical through breath, walking the physical steps, breath by breath, one step at a time, until I accumulate myself into a stable point.

I commit myself to not accept myself to exist within self interest, by staying focused on the principles of what is here and what will create a better world for all, and that is the equality of all and that I will only benefit if all are able to benefit , realizing that self interest is one of the main sources for the way the world is now in suffering, so I don’t accept within myself, and only focus and live what is best for all.

I commit myself to walk the message and spreading the message of the equal money system where all will be able to live and thus educate others as well as continuing to educate myself on the reasons and purposes behind why the equal money system is best and how it will practically create a better world for all, so pushing to expand myself in this always, and educate others about this and the desteni process of self perfection as best I can, stopping the judgment of myself, and walking the physical practical reality of the problems and the solutions, so people see and realize there is another way for humanity through taking self responsibility and living the change, this through me being an example, so I push myself to be a proper and accurate example of this.



#changetheworld, abused animals, demon possession, desire, desteni, evil behavior, evil spirits, i am possessed, I think i am evil, journeytolife, mind illusions, spitefulness, abuser, I abuse others, stop abuse, death, positive light, love, good feelings

No comments:

Post a Comment