Saturday, November 17, 2012

Day 174- The Denied Demonic Within - The "Pointless" Excuse





Today, I had to take a class for getting three speeding tickets within two years time, so this from the start was a class I resisted and was annoyed at based on the fact that I believed it to be boring and pointless.


This above post is from yesterday's blog, Day 173 - The Denied Demonic Within, please reference it if you like for more context to this blog.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to see the class that I was required to take as pointless due to my desire to not have to attend this class based on judging it as boring content and something I am not going to care about anyway. I realize that within this desire to not attend the class I am not considering the fact of why I am in the class in the first place as my irresponsibility to slow down when I drive and stop the rush of moving from place to place. This rush putting in harms way others as well as myself as I am more out of control within going fast then I would be at a slower speed.

I commit myself to when and as I see that I am going into a desire to not do something based on a negative judgment I have placed on it as pointless, I stop and breath, and find the point where I am abdicating my responsibility throughwriting out and applying self forgiveness to see for myself the change needed to do what is best for all and take self responsibility to care for life and stop my self interest.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to escape the fact of this point of rushing around and being reckless within the way I am driving to blame on the class that I was required to take due to my irresponsibility within driving a car, seeing the class as the problem and judging it as useless, when I realize that I am in the class by my own volition, and I could make the best of it and learn something and gain connections with others. Seeing and understanding that this blame of the class is a red flag for myself to see that I am only being within self interest to get out of my responsibilities and the consequence I will face of my actions.

I commit myself to when and as I go into this point of blame and judgment of something, I stop and breath, and do not accept myself to go into the mind as these points of distractions as blame, bringing it back to myself as the truth of the matter, so I can change myself to realize the consequence of my actions, and stop the action of consequence before it occurs again, through considering what I am doing in as many ways as I can and consider all those I will be effecting to make a decision that will be best for all.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge driving class as boring and dumb when I realize that within and as me, I can learn and grow in my understanding of rules of the road, and be reminded of the consequences that are out there that is not necessary to occur if I take responsibility for my actions and walk practically considering what I am doing and how I will effect others in my world, to thus walk the correction of slowing down and changing my schedule so I have more time to get to where I need to go.

I commit myself to when and as I see that I am judging something as dumb and pointless, to stop and breath, and stop this judgment as this is separating myself from my own responsibility of consequence of why I am there in the first place. Stopping the desire for a certain outcome and making the most of what I am doing to grow and expand my understanding. Also, I commit myself to when and as I consider my day, I discipline myself to take the steps to organize my time schedule to have enough time to get to and from my work with enough time to get everything done and accounted for without putting anyone in harms way and giving myself the best and safest way to move about and direct myself to have the most optimum chance of being in control of what I am doing and do what best for all in my living.


For Further Support, Please check out Links:

Free Desteni I Process Lite Course for All Ages
Journey to Life Group
Creation's Journey to Life
Earth's Journey to Life
Heaven's Journey to LIfe
Eqafe Life Products - Self Help
Desteni Site
Desteni Wiki




driving school, how to get out of class, speeding, ticket, police, fight a charge, face the music, facing consequence, this is pointless, desteni, eqafe, #teamlife #changetheworld, #journeytolife

No comments:

Post a Comment