Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Moving Beyond Limitations – Self Correction on an Embarrassing Moment – Day 435




So through walking the forgiveness of myself in my last post within these moments of becoming embarrassed and experiencing it physically when my checks turn red, I can see and so give myself a correction process to walk as I continue my living in the future with these sorts of occurrences that are sure to come up again.

Here I will walk the self correction process needed:

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe in the belief I have created about myself that others are trying to put me down and harm me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blame this belief I have of myself as not being good enough onto others within a state of self victimization where I believe I am powerless to others and there effects on me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to victimize myself and project this inherent blame of the way in which I am experiencing myself as the victim and powerless onto others in my world and reality.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to project blame onto others within my world and in my reality based on me holding onto a belief that others are trying to harm me and abuse me.

When and as I see myself going within myself and creating a thought process of blame onto another person for me experiencing myself in energy when I go red in my face, I stop and breath, and realize that I am just creating a state for myself to hide in and escape from what I am actually doing to myself as creating a place for me to not have to change my experience of myself and face others in situations where I am uncomfortable. I realize by victimizing myself and blaming others, I am disempowering myself to move beyond these moments of self compromise and stand within this and create myself new in these moments in expression that will be come lived if I move beyond this fear and belief that I am being abused and harmed by others.

I commit myself to breath and move beyond my desire to blame others for the experiencing I am having within myself.

I commit myself to let go of the desire to make my experience within myself of for instance getting embarrassed and my face turning red be about the external reality, and within this I commit myself to find the source and so the solution to how to change this action of blame into self movement to become equal to this experience and transform it into a beneficial moment of seeing that I am able to change this and create something new from it.

I commit myself to stop blaming others through turning these moments back onto myself and seeing where am I doing and creating this experience within myself, and so I commit to within these findings create solutions and corrections for myself so I can change and transform these moments to empower myself and so others.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create a belief within myself of me being powerless to others based on the energy experience I have accepted within me of feeling inferior and diminished around others because of something they said or did in my presence that I took as a personal attack or abuse towards me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to abdicate responsibility within not seeing, realizing, and understanding that I am the creator of this experience of inferiority and diminishment within me due to judging myself within myself in ways of seeing myself as not doing well within this event and comparing myself to other people around me, and so then believe within me that that is what everyone else is doing and saying about me in their minds and also in my perception I have defined within there actions towards me within their gestures and even words.

When and as I see I am abdicating my responsibility of having to find why I am existing in ways that does not support self growth and come to corrections, I stop and breath, and realize that within taking responsibility I have the opportunity to move beyond my self interest of only seeing who and what I want to see based on my own judgments and self abuses, and find where and how I can support myself to change and stop the self abuse I am doing onto myself through comparing and judging myself with others.

I commit myself to stop comparing who I am within a moment and who others are, and so I commit to focus on my own self movement, my own self growth, and through this and once this has been proven for myself extend it to others by supporting them to see how I have changed and not make it about comparing and competition.

I commit myself to move beyond my desires to compare and compete, and see within myself who I will be if I dare to change myself within this moments by seeing in self honesty and changing myself step by step in a self creation process.

I commit myself to walk the self creation process of standing within embarrassing moments and all moments I will face as a sales women, and correcting myself within taking responsibility for who I am and how I will change myself to correct and stand stable.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to take other peoples words, gestures, or ideas, beliefs, imaginations within my own mind personal and believe that this is who I am when I see, realize, and understand and have proven to myself that when I move as breath here and align with my body and act, I am able to perform in a manner that I am satisfied with and that is aligned with my expression, and so I see, realize, and understand that I have a decision to make in these moments to either go into a point of diminishment experience of things that are not based on fact and reality, and so can not be trusted or walk what is here, what is stable, what I can trust, myself in action here as I breath, aligned with the physical and who I am here in the moment of speaking.

I commit myself to breath through the moments where I want to listen to my thoughts and my backchat, I commit to let go of these thoughts, I commit myself to move into physical movement as physical correction to change my living of self diminishment to self creation in the moment of what is here.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself as bad in the moment of believing I was being judged and so I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to project my own judgments and comparison of myself as not good enough onto another person and then accept that I am being held down and abused, when I see, realize, and understand that I am doing this to myself, I am abusing myself in my own mind, and not changing in those moments to what is stable, what supports me as life and my expression, and what creates me as life and that is through my living here in the moment as I speak and stopping my participation in these thoughts, energy experiences, and my mind within memories.

When and as I see I am projecting abuse onto others in my reality, I stop and breath, and realize that I am projecting my own mind and how I am toward myself as self abusive, and so realize that I must stop my own participation within judging myself, comparing myself, diminishing myself, thinking less then who I really am, and so interiorizing and making myself superior to others to make myself feel an good, instead of being here and living within what is best for all and so creating this as myself within the way I live.

I commit myself to let go of my desire to be better then others, and so I commit myself to stop the abuse of myself and others in my mind.

I commit myself to let go of my belief that I am less then others and that I am not good at anything.

I commit to stop judging myself and so I commit myself to stop projecting this abuse onto others in my reality.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to in that moment of judgment towards myself in my mind as doing bad when explaining the product to the vendor and thinking he must see me really being pathetic within trying to explain this, and so react within a physical moment of embarrassment accepting and allowing this moment to define me as a point of proof that I am bad through defining and judging myself as not doing good cause my face went red.

I forgive  myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself for going red in the face when I speak and react, and believe I am less then the other person talking because of me being uncomfortable visibly in front of them and going red, when I realize, see, and understand this is not in fact real, I am making this up, and it does not benefit me in anyway, so I realize I can change in that moment, let the mind go and the beliefs and judgments, and move myself beyond that limitation into immediate correction which is here within myself in awareness in what direction I will walk next as I speak in my expression in the moment.

I commit myself to see and understand that who I am in the moment is not defined by others, and so I commit myself to move beyond this limitation of belief and direct myself.

I commit to direct myself in these moments where I go red in the face, through breathing, and staying focused on the topic at hand, and continuing to speak and push myself until the moment is cleared.

I commit to never give up and continue to push myself until I am stable and able to speak with ease as I have proven it through space time within the natural learning ability of the physical body.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hold onto that memory of me being seen in the moment of going red in the face and visible being uncomfortable as a reminder that I am less then others and go into that sinking feeling of powerlessness when I remember the moment I go red and what that feeling felt like, when I realize, see, and understand that it is not defining me here, it is an occurrence that I can learn from and realize how to correct the point, but I also realize, see, and understand that it’s just an energy experience of powerlessness, I am not this actually, I can move myself in each moment and change myself in what direction I will to what makes sense in the moment and what will benefit all and so myself, walking common sense and real time application within breathing, correcting, and living.

When and as I see this memory come up of my face going red with another human being, I stop ad breath, and realize that this moment is just a moment in time where I allowed judgment onto myself, and so I realize I am not judgment nor am I energy, I am able to direct myself in these moments and create myself new within the expression of myself that is here in that moment.

I commit to not allow this energy of embarrassment direct me in future moments by realizing it is not real and can be moved through into stability.

I commit myself to push self expression in these moments of resistance due to a memory by seeing this is not who I really am and I can create myself in all moments within the moment that is here by simply living it, simply doing it.


 I commit to live discipline in moving myself in moments where I am embarrassed and want to retreat, I move beyond this moment, and found a way to express myself and create a point of something new that I wouldn’t have if I just allowed suppression.  


Interview Support on the topic of moving through Embarrassment:
Embarrassment: Embarrassment and Personalities - Atlanteans - Part 106
Embarrassment: Is it Really so Bad? - Atlanteans - Part 107
Embarrassment: Sounding Self Forgiveness - Atlanteans – Part 108

Check Out these Awesome sites:
Desteni I Process Lite - Free Course to Start your Journey to Life
Journey to Life Group - On Facebook
Desteni Wiki - For All Things Desteni Related
Desteni Forum - Share your Self with Other Destonians
Destonian Social Network
Eqafe - Self Perfection Support
Equal Life Foundation - Site

No comments:

Post a Comment