Thursday, April 24, 2014

Redefining and Living the Word - Work - Day 409



So I would like to redefine the word work for myself because a point of overworking or overdoing it at work has emerged in my world creating the experiences of being drained or burned out. Also, I am seeing that when I am at work or doing work, I am doing it from a starting point of obligation and within this I have an experience of heaviness and low. So work for me is a negatively charged word where I see that it’s a time where i will be doing things that I don’t enjoy necessarily doing and pushing myself to a point of imbalance where a polarity is created of wanting to have an experience of joy all the time or a positive feeling, and so experience work as a drag and negative, I find myself in a loop and cycling through life in a way that is not supportive and can be and has become exhausting. So I will walk some self forgiveness on the word work and what attachment’s I have to working, and so be able to more clearly see a living redefinition of the word where I can start to live and create my world with it in a new way that is best.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define the word work within an energetic experience of heaviness and burden, where I see I have defined this specific time of doing things outside my desired experience when I have ‘free’ time and am at ease and relaxing.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create an experience of desire achievement attached to who I am within what I do and so when this desire achievement is not met through the experience of positive feelings, I resist doing it and go into a form of low experience much like the experience I go into a lot when I do Work related responsibilities.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see, realize, and understand that energy within a positive or negative experience is the same cycle and will create either experiences in varying degrees within my world, creating the consequence of becoming stressed and feeling overworked and balancing it out with burst of positive fun, never here, always in desire for good feelings which I realize never last.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define work within a specific experience as heaviness and burden based on holding onto memories of repetitive actions I have to continue to do over and over in a way to ensure my job is done properly not realizing, seeing, or understanding the greater effect I am having on the bigger picture where I am supporting and assisting the expansion of the goal I and the groups I am working with have set out to accomplish in a way I have found to be within integrity and will support an outcome that is best for all eventually, and so the acts I am walking in the day to day living is supporting the outcome that is best.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge some of my work as more worthwhile than other parts of my work and so create an imbalance in perception of what I am doing, where I have created a reaction and resistance to who I am in my living when something I am doing is perceived as not worthy which is creating an experience of stress when I see, realize, and understand that each task is and can be lived within breath and done within its ultimate potential that I can live it. I realize and see that what I am doing within the physical can not be judged or compared if done within a point of self honesty and consideration of the whole of what is being walked, all work is equal within the practical living of it in the day to day living activities that I will face while i am on this planet, it is all here to be done, priority is one point to consider, but the judgment of some as less important than others causing unnecessary consequences in myself and others I am engaging with in my world. I commit to stop judging what I am doing and so walk what makes sense and is practical in the moment to achieve the best outcome possible for all.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge and compare some work as not as worthy as other work and so create a polarity within what I am doing and a resistance to the living of this work to the fullest potential I can then live it if I was here and directly moving as the task/work I was assigned and/or took responsibility for.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define the word work within a way where I see it is eating up my life not realizing, seeing, or understanding that this is what is accumulating my life and who I am in each moment, so who I am here no matter what it is that I am doing is equally as important as any other moment that is here because it is creating the "I" that will stand as who I have become.

So work I will redefine as the living of that which I have committed to or been assigned within a manner of responsibility I have accepted and decided to live, and so I realize that work as a word is a placeholder for the times when the living I am doing is focused within making a salary to continue to further myself in the pursuit of self perfection/doing what is best for all and also work is the action of walking what is necessary to be done in self honesty so I can fulfill my purpose to the best of my ability in this life in a way that is defined as more routine, repetitive, structured, and continuous. Work is defined as a job done in this way.

Living the word work as myself, I will walk it as a reminder that this word is supporting me to walk the steps I am pushing towards to be the highest potential I can be in this life, and when I find I am in the experience of feeling low, tired, or burdened while walking my day to day activities and responsibilities, I stop and breath, and look within to see if I have been over doing it to adjust and allow myself rest. I commit myself to walk a balance within work and rest to ensure longevity and the healthy consideration of what my body requires for it’s physical support in this physical reality such as food, exercise, massage, rest, sex and purpose of action in self honest consideration. I commit myself to live the word work as a reminder and a motivation of ensuring I am accumulating a plus one as who I am that will ensure a new self is created that will do what is best for all and support all life I touch to realize and live the same to ensure life prevails and what is best for all is a living expression of who we are, I realize this living starts with myself.

Cool Support to Help With Redefining Words:
Redefining Care - Reptilians - Part 266
Redefining Value - Reptilians - Part 267
Redefining Humble & Considerate - Reptilians - Part 272

Join Us:
Desteni I Process Lite - Free Course to Start your Journey to Life
Journey to Life Group - On Facebook
Desteni Wiki - For All Things Desteni Related
Desteni Forum - Share your Self with Other Destonians
Eqafe - Self Perfection Support

No comments:

Post a Comment