Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Day 56- There's not Enough Time in the Day

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to exist within this point of time and defining myself by time. I realize and see that time is not a definer and a holder of who I am, thus I can use time as a placement for movement in my life but not as a definer of who I am and what I am capable of.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to believe that there is not enough time to get all my tasks done within my life and thus I go into anxiety based on this belief I hold that I will miss something. I see and realize that time is irrelevant in the sense of having enough or not, but it is all due to my application and responsibility to get the tasks done and complete and make enough space and time to get these tasks done so I do not go into fear.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to go into anxiety and fear when I realize I have not calculated my time management effectively and thus am not able to complete all the tasks I set out in front of me thus instead of correcting this point I go into these points of suppression and self diminishment. I realize and see that the effectiveness and stress reliever is due to me balancing myself and pushing myself to make time for everything, don't allow resistance and distractions to cause delay, but walk what needs to be walked in a balanced manner so all tasks are completed when due.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to go into anxiety and stress and then blame others for myself being ineffective in getting my tasks done and seeing that I am not able to do it so thus to let off steam I blame others and try to make it there faults so I don't have to face the point that I screwed up. I realize and see here that I am only using blame to hide from the fact that I didn't do what I was intended to do and due to ego and trying to look good for others I go into blame to try and push blame onto others when I realize it is my own self irresponsibility.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to blame and place fault on others when I realize and see that it is my own doing and my self irresponsibility in not managing my time effectively and getting everything done when due.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to go into ego and try and make others look worse then me by blaming and pointing fingers when I am the one and realize this that I am the one who did not walk what needed to be walked and caused the tasks to be done not on time. I realize and see that ego is not necessary and only diminish me as it's showing that I am abusing life for my own gain and separating myself from others so I can be better because I had known I had not done what I was suppose to.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to be irresponsible with the tasks in front of me instead of walking patience's and self perfection within my living not allowing resistances or distractions side track me from getting what is necessary done. So I realize and understand that I must walk the correction by stopping the resistances and distractions by walking a balanced task schedule and making time and space to get all my work done that is needed to be done.

I commit to walk my responsibilities to completion when they are due by setting a balance schedule in front of me and allotting enough time per day to get tasks done in a timely manner.

I commit to stop resistances and distractions and walk my responsibilities best for all as I would wan them done for me.

I commit to accept myself, walk patience with myself, and walk the perfection in living by walking in breath and slowing myself down.



time, time management, not enough time, tasks overdue, working effectively, equality, equal life, equal money, eqafe, desteni, 2012, journeytolife,

No comments:

Post a Comment