Thursday, December 15, 2016

As Within, So Without - War and the Desteni I Process - Day 538




Here speaking on the principle of as within, so without, in relation to the creation and proliferation of war within our world. How have I changed my view on war and myself within walking the tools of the desteni i process, and what have I learned about human's active participation in war and how it relates to ourselves very intimately. There is a part two to this as well, which will be posted tomorrow.

Check out the links for more on the process at desteni:

Desteni-I-Process Lite Beginner course - 

Soul - School of Ultimate Living - Create yourself through Words!

Self Supportive Material - 

Forum support: 

Desteni Wiki: 

Eqafe Facebook Page: 

7 year journey to life Facebook group: 

DIP Lite on Facebook: 

No comments:

Post a Comment