Friday, July 6, 2012

Day 77 - The People Pleaser Character

I see at work that I go into this people pleaser character to try and either make another like me or make it easier for me.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to go into a inferiority towards others and thus desire to please them so I can be liked and seen as acceptable by these others as I am judging myself and seeing myself not as worthy as them. Within this I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to hold a judgment against myself that I am not as worthy to others and thus go into inferiority because I see myself as not as capable and thus have to do something to be able to be equal again with these people, thus I will go into the people pleasing character to build myself up within myself and give them a good experience with me so I can get the liking back in return. I realize and understand that within this way of living of separating myself from others and believing that I have to please others to be liked because I see myself as not as worthy as others is sabotaging myself as I have accepted myself as weak among life here and that I will not be able to stand equal but will fall as I see myself in judgment. I realize that I have to let go of the judgment of myself as weak and thus be here within the principles and reality of life that we are, not what we believe ourselves to be as that is ever changing and done based on delusions within thoughts as the mind as pictures and ideas, but be able to live in real life in the physical and become equal as the physical as what is matter is it is real here as the physical and base life on this simplistic truth as this is who I am here physical one and equal with all that exist.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to believe the thoughts that I am no good and unworthy and thus living into these thoughts, which will make them real. I realize that when I accept myself as these thoughts of unworthiness and no good I will live this out as I am responsible for me and create who I am, so thus the correction and what I commit myself to is to walk all thoughts that are separations from who I am here as life in self forgiveness to thus be able to purify myself and see the pattern and correct the pattern by walking it in my life and living the correction, so I am taking responsibility for myself and living the truth of myself, that I am equal and one and thus will live this in fact in the process to purification as self realization in self correction through self forgiving my faulty ways.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to see others 'strengths' within who they are in comparison to myself and thus judge myself based on compering who I am to them. I realize that within this comparison I am not in self honesty and thus only following my judgments and thus desires to be more. Thus I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to go into comparison towards others based on desiring the others strengths as I see and believe that I can not be that, thus go into jealousy towards the other and go into backchat as nastiness to try and make myself seem better because I feel less then based on holding onto this jealousy and comparison. I realize that I must stop the judgment of myself and others in polarities of weak strong and thus define people from this.

I commit to stop judging and comparing life and see life for what it is here in equilibrium where all are walking their process at different levels and all have different 'talents' in all different areas, thus I stop comparing myself to others and walk here within and as who I am as life as all others.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to go into jealousy and thus nasty back chat of diminishing others because I allowed this jealousy to take me over because I don't accept myself. I cause abuse within myself by judging life and thus diminish myself because I am the life I am diminishing within my back chat and being jealousy about. I am not limited within my expression in relative terms and neither is anyone else, thus I stop my separation through stopping my participation in jealousy and backchat, and accept myself as well as all others and appreciate others as I would want for me.

I commit myself to stop pleasing others through fear and seeing myself less then but live within reality in the physical and stand within the principles of what is best for all in equality and oneness and respect others as well as myself as equals nothing more nothing less.

I commit myself to stop judging myself as less then others and sabotaging myself with others and stand up and walk in the physical with and as others as equal. I don't accept myself to diminish myself thus I stop all judgments as they come in breath of myself and all life.

I commit myself to stop all backchat based on my desire to be like another and believing I cant.

I commit myself to stop jealousy towards others based on believing I can't have what others have thus stopping desire and expectations and living here and being free of wants and desires and expectations by stopping participation and realizing that I have always been here and am here in all-ways.

I commit myself to be humble and work with myself to thus walk self acceptance by stopping the thoughts, ideas, and judgments that I am not as worthy, and thus stopping this with all life and letting go of the desire to judge in each breath and standing here with life and living equal and one as how I would like for myself.




people pleaser, being liked, having friends, jealousy is always nasty, jealous person, not worthy of life, equality, solutions, self help, desteni, process, journey to life, equal life, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment